What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zkittles

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, it's supposedly a Triangle Kush Bx1. TK x (TK x Burmese) - I don't believe that. It doesn't make sense. You ever grown anything with Burmese in it? It wouldn't have come out like that. I'm more inclined to believe the Blackberry Kush murmurs.

dank.Frank

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah Jigga. Always knows where to put the male. First. Before the female. Because science.

I've seen a reported blackberry kush cookie cross bagseed push a similar pheno to the picture aligee posted.

Not that one inbred freak of dubious origin looking like another means shite.

Pro Headies

Veteran
I was under impression zkittlez was (grape ape x grapefruit) x unknown secret strain( maybe sherbert)

I recently got some zkittlez seeds from the plug called lots of zkittlez which is Z3 x watermelon zkittlez. Picture they used in ad does look like a cookie cross to me.

Speula

Veteran
I got that Z approximately one year now. Nice flavor, lack in potency but all crosses are dank..
Got a Zozizos (Z x DoSiDos) which is perfect mix of both. Fruity funkiness paired with some og. One of my favorites✌🏻
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

'Boogieman'

I just got this strain from a dealer and im utterly dissatisfied. Mexican brick weed smokes better than this crap. It looks dank yet it's some of the worst weed I have smoked in my life. I will never understand why people grow good tasting pot with absolutely no buzz. Most people just want to get off work and catch a buzz I will never waste my money on this crap again. If your growing this for yourself cool but hemp should not be passed of as weed.

Last edited:
pink panties and blackberry Kush are definitely different....the zkittles crew claims its a bagseed sherb but its def just a grapefruit Kush...z cubed is better than original zkittles...ozkush is ok..watermelon zkittles is trash except for some of the hash made by 710 labs in Oakland but the flavor is meh...end rant

G

growhigh1233

dutch passions lemon zkittles (las vagas lemon skunk x zkittles ).. produces an intense sour lemon ..there a bit of a buzz around that seed line

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
I had the blue skittlez like 2 months ago from norcal (eureka or arcata) dont remember it was hard nugs dense lime green .. it taste the same as regular skittlez its daytime smoke but has alot of body high if u smoke too much

For comparison the GG4 and sour is still a level above in nyc

last year at 420 ic cup i got some nugz from Zkittles original cut from oversea from Nature boys and now i runnig self the original cut and some crosses with Rainbow lineage :tiphat:

Does anyone know what grapefruit strain is in there btw. I think of sweet tooth Or spice of life for the best grapefruit. A lot of the flavor is purple but stronger smelling than pure purple strains.

yeah sure is Grapefruit Diesel is a really rare clone only cut and have intense Grapefruit terps and taste with diesel in backtaste if you smoke it out

@speula

looks good and nice colors dude :)

DelMarVa Shaman

How did that Watermelon Zkittles pan out? Im thinking about popping a Watermelon Zkittles x Strawberry Surprise or Skunk VA's Zkittles x Chem 91. Looking for something sweet with some knock

Hydro8

Add me to the disappointed club.

I grew a cross Zkittlez x Purple Punch, took forever to veg short nodes. Smelled just like Skittles candy for about 3-5 weeks in flower then the smell diminished to a mild grapefruit smell. The finished product is ok but I would not grow it again. Basically just no great qualities to make this strain worth while.

Out of 10 I would rate it overall 4.5

the good
Decent smoke, smells decent, the high is ok, would probably make top shelf in most dispensaries, mid grade crystal production, clean indica type high.

the bad
Poor yield, overall weak plant(branches weak), slow veg, buds fluffy
Zkittlez x Purple Punch at 7 weeks.

picture.php

Last edited:

purpleplayer007

runtz is the best zkittles cross I tried. I had some OG x zkittles but not sure if it was the SFZ or OZ, that was real nice and loud. I think terphogs made the oz kush with Eddy lepp OGand zkittles. Watermelon zkittles I didn't care for and blue zkittles reminded too much of blue dream.
picture.php

regular RUNTZ.. I didn't grow this just got some from the grower. The taste is super loud not watered down

frostqueen

All I can say is: why do the hybrid names keep getting dumber and dumber as time goes by? I thought TGA had the award for dumbest strain names, but Archive is some stiff competition.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Thinking of giving watermelon zkittlez a run. On the fence, really.

Lots of different plants making the rounds as runtz. Some look like sherbet and some look like straight gelato. Some look unique, which I interpret to maybe be legit runtz.

Hard to GAF, really. Everything gets hybridized and spit out so fast I just kinda continue on my slow pace...giving things a spot in my garden as they come my way.

There's also a sunset sherbet x zkittlez....what do they call that? Shittlez?

All I can say is: why do the hybrid names keep getting dumber and dumber as time goes by? I thought TGA had the award for dumbest strain names, but Archive is some stiff competition.

lol, as more and more names get usurped, expect the name game to hit rick bottom--then people will pull out a jackhammer and start chipping away at that.

TheBlaze

Yeah, don't get me wrong. It's not bad. Just didn't live up to my expectations. Has good smell and taste. Kind of a mango/lemon thing going on. High is where it falls short. Avg potency, and avg effect.

Greenthumber

Partner of mine is growing out a few different phenos of the orange Zkittlez right now and let me tell you the funky sweet smell that comes off of these things is amazing! Literally smells like a bad of fresh opened skittles, looks to be we have 2 winners with one super frost and the other super aromatic. I’ll grab some pictures here today or tomorrow

Hydro8

Partner of mine is growing out a few different phenos of the orange Zkittlez right now and let me tell you the funky sweet smell that comes off of these things is amazing! Literally smells like a bad of fresh opened skittles, looks to be we have 2 winners with one super frost and the other super aromatic. I’ll grab some pictures here today or tomorrow

That's how mine smelled for 3-5 weeks of flower. I was excited..! then the skittles smell faded and by 7-8 weeks it was a weak grapefruit smell. It has cured out to nothing special.

Hope yours turns out different but it is sounding a lot like my experience. If it would of kept that skittles smell people would of loved it(for the first bag anyway).