What's new

Zippo "Blu" for bong and pipe ?

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Sounds good but I dont think when I am ready to smoke I could hold and wait to get a flame/heat from the sun....

If you do it let me know how long it takes to get heat/flame ..Would be interested to know...

dude are you telling me you never the typa kid to burn shit with a magnifying glass??!! the answer is pretty damn quick! give it 4 seconds and its FIRE!!!!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
zippo blu? never heard of it.

I hate the taste that a zippo leaves on the buds, feels like I am inhaling the fuel.

Personally I use a bic, and if that is not around, wooden matches. (after the sulphur burns off)

But I will keep my eyes out for a blu

ROJO145

Veteran
LOL...whenever I see the pics you guys throw up about using a magnifying glass or rod,or hako............I just wanna YELL....PUT IT OUT,MOMS COMIN!!!!!!!!

It must be an age thing,nobody in my circle uses anything other than a match or a bic to smoke weed,all that other shit is for kids lookin to be different,imo.
its been proven that butane leaves no taste,light the lighter,THEN,put to bowl.Same with a match....all you people sayin you taste butane,probably arent ready to smoke anything until ya learn how to use a lighter.

PUT THAT SHIT OUT......MOMS COMIN!!!!!!!!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
ROJO you're outta your elemnt!!
the in and outs' down the street!!!

but seriously bro im 24 and i use the sun anytime i have the chance!!

edid - Dr dog.. the zippo blu is butane not lighter fluid...holy god of mary i couldnt imagin' smoking some Nugs' with some lighter-fluid zippo

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
tastes like shit bro, that is what I equate zippos with

great classic lighter you will have for years, but better get used to teh taste