What's new

Zinc, Magnesium or Iron. This shit is driving me nuts!

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
So is this and the thread of too much light and leaf clawing the same problem?

TGT

No green ninja Nitrogen starts out at the bottom in veg can start at mid section in flowering and leaves the veins YELLOW. Magnesium def. leaves the leaf veins green and looks like the above although there can be much more and brighter yellowing. TGT no that is definitely another thread if a thread at all. Too much light = burning not once have I ever heard of leaves clawing due to too much light. There are very clear examples of all of this in Stitches sticky thread and book at the top of this forum.

Dank.frank hit the nail on the head with the sulphur in the well. He should get much props for this thread if he does turn out spot on like I believe he is. This thread is extremely concise and to the point and will helpfully help a lot of people out.

The rigidity of the leaves and clawing point directly to pH issues which someone can then conclude this is a lockout and not a deficiency. We will know in 5 days probably or hopefully soon since he is in coco and anything trying to mimic organics is incredibly more volatile and problems either quickly get fixed or everything quickly dies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mag def starts at bottom & works up,
iron def starts at top & works down,

i like green stay by supernatural foliar spray for yelowing like this, chelated iron & N
plus cal mag & ur safe

When I had mag deficiency a lot it was lower section of the plant but not absolute bottom up, it could start either place. Kind of lower mid section and definitely not even close to the top. N usually seems to start directly at the bottom, but like I said the veins will tell you the difference so you don't accidentally mistake it.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, the plants literally became healthy after the first feeding using the RO water.

Based on everything:

A) Cuppling, yellowing on the newest growth.

B) Well water with egg smell.

Iwould have to say that Dank Frank may have gotten it right with the high sulphur speculation.