What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Zeus Brings the Fire!!!~Come into My Secret Garden....'09

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
must be stayin busy with the new job then huh Z ...good chit though bro,atleast you have something to keep ya busy so you aint checkin the grow every 10 minutes :muahaha:
...well just was poppin thru yo.peace-T-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn work always holding up the positng LOL. Cant wait to see those seedlings get down to business.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hi again fam...sorry I been so absent, workin like a dog over here!!! So...the 'lings are doin fine and will be gettin a transplant in a few days when I get a day off!!! I still need to build a Mom and clone/veggin box, but hopefully that'll happen this week as well....

On another note, I hooked up with a buddy of mine and he's gonna be sendin me some primo cuts in a week or so, so I will have some nice Moms and clones to play around with...Its really too bad I have such a small space, but Ill do what I can with it until I can expand!!! Ill try to get some pics up soon guys, sorry!!! Peace all

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Zeus...hope all is well with ya....kick your boss ass and ask some leave....you gotte give us a update lol...

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hi Core, been too long brosef!!! Hope all is well, and Ill be stoppin in ur thread in a few...Gonna have pics and an update in a few days when I get a day off...Plus, i got a bro here gonna hook me up with some Sour D and Blue Mystic cuts...Ill see ya all soon...Peace

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Wow, Pontiac, is that really you??? Havent seen you around in a LOOOONG time bro, good to have u back!!! Ill see u around the hood....Peace

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
I'm baaaaaack, finally!!!!!

I'm baaaaaack, finally!!!!!

:joint::abduct::woohoo: hey fam, im finally back with a real update and some real pics!!!! Been really busy with the new job, and about to get busier, but all is well and i finally have some plants again!!!! i didnt realize how much i missed havin a garden until i started up again...Its so nice to come home to that great smell and the feel of lookin at ur plants thriving again!!!!!
So...im in a small cab right now with just 2 cfl's, but thats fine because my plan is to veg and clone all the plants until Sept. when it slows down here, then ill build a vegging cab and flower out the clones in the cab Im usin now...i plan on gettin a water cooled 400w hps cooltube with a fan and all that jazz...Should work out fine for what i need. gonna go with SOG and a bunch of clones in 1g bags...Thats about it for that...
As far as strains, ive got 3 GodberryxGrapefruit and 3 Funky Dwarf(Swt.#3xChemD) courtesy of Karma...i also planted a bagseed outdoors on my deck and it is thriving beautifully, so im gonna clone it and see what i get...could be a hidden gem!!!!
anyhow, on to the pics, just a few tonite, but as they grow, ill take more...the 'lings are in the cab and the bushy, bigger plant is outdoors for now....

Take care all, and ill try to be around as much as possible..i miss you guys!!!! peace all, and keep it green....

- Z

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looks good, Zeus. Tagging up on this one to see how things go. GodberryxGF sounds damn good...

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Rasputin, thanx for stoppin in bro...The GBxGF I got from a good friend here on IC...The Funky Dwarf is from the man Karma...Ill have an update in a few days with the bubbler back in action finally!!!! Peace yall

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice having oyu back in action !!
i always liked your grows !
and the Karma stuff should treat you right ...no doubt about that !

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey brotha Core, thanx bro, Im really lookin forward to growin out these funky dwarfs!!! Im sure theyll treat me right...Be seein ya bro, Peace

- Z

Stevius

Lookin good mate!

Vegging until Sep? :eek:
Hmmmmm..... Lotz of clones then. :D

Well... I hope everything will go smooth. Just going to grab a seat and toke :lurk:

P.s.: Good luck with the job. Hope it wont take too much of your time. So that you can hang out with ladies more :smoker:

:wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey BR and welcome Stevius...thanx bro, i got the website from Core and checked it out last night!!! Great site, great merch and great prices!!! itll be nice to buy seeds from guys I actually know and respect as breeders...as far as the job Stevius, aint gonna happen, im lucky if I get 3 hrs to myself a day @ this point!!! Busy busy busy over here!!!

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
hey family...just a quick update...
the bagseed girl or boy, i have yet to know, but anyhow she is outside on my deck and is prime ready for cloning!!! I tried out the bubblker the other nite and the pump went kaput on me, so i decided to buy a new pump, a few nutes and some new airstones...when i came home tonite, my package was waitin for me!!!! so now i got a new pump, 2 new airstones and some pbp grow & bloom as well as my fave, liquid karma!!!
Also got some perlite for my soil mix, been usin vermiculite and i dont like it!!!!

anyhow, tomorrow ill take clones of the bagseed plant and transplant the babies which are doin much better and will get even better after a transplant and some nutes!!!!

thats about it for now fam, ill have pics up in a day or so, so stand by!!!!

peace

- Z

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking forward to watching them grow - lots of interesting strains

cheers

V.

Core