What's new

zeds-ak47-O)haze auto--fon

minime

hear are zedheads fon auto been growing them for 3 years---they are in the ground now for 6 days there 2 weeks old

they grow to about 3 ft tall some nice hazey plants---need a good cure though to bring the best out in them ---stay safe

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Gonna watch this one if you dont mind.
May the Sun shine strong in your green patch!

minime

zeds fon 6 days later

zeds fon 6 days later

hear are zeds fon satia autos 6 days later lots of rain and wind--flooding but still hanging in there

see how they go and cope with the big outdoor--stay safe

minime

zeds fon

zeds fon

ak47-Ohaze hear they are 18 days from planting----28 days later

they should start to show there sex soon

minime

18 days later

18 days later

this is them first week 2 week 3 week--6 day week---zeds auto satia fon

stay safe all

Last edited:

minime

theres about 80 or so in there---but theres a lot of veriation and diffrent phenos in the fon---got some in buckets too all ae gonna be a seed run open pollination---let the biggest males do there thing---i have some pics of the mothers some where

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice i will be follow you zed's Auto F.O.N grow.
but are zedheads autoflowers not auto ak X lowryder X haze ?
and have you see the virus zedhead talks about ?
i still have some beans of zed's F.O.N but i dont want too risk growing them becorse zed sey they have virus.
meabey i grow them next year ath friends place .but for now this year i will grow and work my own autoflowering Haze (TFD original haze x Auto AK47 X TFD original haze)
will show you guy's soon i pup up some beans for outdoor
good luck and please keep us updated

peace

LBH

minime

i had no problems with the virus--these are the seeds from the plants i did last year---i allso crossed some of zeds auto love potion a male i found in the f1s--so i crossed that to---hopefull the virus does not show up---they are the same autos that zed gaves u--but i think they wear f2s---ak47---low rider or masterlow im not sure and Original haze--these are the second year i have grown them---i have not done any selection in breeding just let them do there thing---some of the small phenos seem to pack a real punch--so i just keep everything in the mix---ill let zed do that and just grow and smoke them when he has--stay safe-lbh

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
auto love potion ? dont know that one please tel us?
i dint get seeds from zedhead i get them from someone that got them from zed.
but by the looks of your zed's F.O.N they need indeed lot of selection work .
oke Bro nice too see you do a auto grow i will keep folowing your grow
Peace

LBH

minime

fon

fon

hear are zeds fon 6 days later---

there still standing cold nights dont seem to hurt them---the loe potion is another of zeds work--but these are mainly fon--lots of work needed to stabalize the fon or chooseing a pheno to follow--stay safe all

F

FullDuplex

Im interested in this, as i have a male auto out doors and his growth is insane, i separated him from my female so i could control pollination. Good luck with this and stay safe.

Y

yossman

There starting to shoot up now minime,good luck fella.........will be watching this one..