What's new

Zamnesia Strains okay?

tonykevin

Hello friends.

i have a question about zamnesia if anyone here has experience with the Strainkatalog. I had the opportunity to choose 2 types and I took Blue dream and Northern lights.
Only had one variety of Zamnesia as a bonus seed so far.

can you grow the strains without worry? I know they are grown a lot but they also do good marketing like Rqs

AmanteSativo

Ciao,io ho coltivato diverse genetiche di zamnesia, Monster Bud kush,sweet lemon ak, blueberry,girls scout cookies, ottenuti come regalo facendo ordini da quel sito, semi ottimi,raccolti ottimi, qualità dei fiori ottimi.
Mi hanno detto che zamnesia non produce semi ma li compra e li etichetta con il proprio logo,ma non so se sia vero.

Koondense

Veteran
Should be good seeds, the best way is to just grow them and follow the plants needs.
Only one thing... the strains you got are very different so expect different vigor, height and flowering times.
Maybe grow just one strain at the time and manage them evenly so you can get the most in yield terms.

Good luck

tonykevin

I wonder with retailers like Zamnesia how or who takes care of the genetics and how good the quality is.
because i don't think there are breeders who select with passion. hopefully those are the ones they get the seeds from
I dont know the Business behind.

Because I put 4 fems in the box per round and expect quality. I've never had any major problems except for a couple of times. But you hear from others about problems that i haven't had with dutch passion, barneys farm or exotic seeds.

tonykevin

Should be good seeds, the best way is to just grow them and follow the plants needs.
Only one thing... the strains you got are very different so expect different vigor, height and flowering times.
Maybe grow just one strain at the time and manage them evenly so you can get the most in yield terms.

Good luck
The northern light automatic is coming to my balcony this summer. I'm curious. NL is a bit more discreet in flavor, depends on the pheno. But I think I can grow Blue dream and Northern light together.
The flowering days are almost the same 8-10 weeks. For me, most strains are at least 9 weeks and if blue dream needs a week longer, no problem. I tie or top the plants anyway or what do you mean?

Koondense

Veteran
I would think that brands like Zamnesia actually buy seeds in bulk from some other big seedmaker and just brand it as their product. The easiest way to make business :)
There are many seed brands doing this kind of stuff so it would not be surprising if most of these seeds are from Greenhouse, Barneys, Nirvana or some of these big companies.
In any case you will probably get some variation in each seed pack.

AmanteSativo

I semi di zamnesia sono stati i migliori nelle coltivazioni multibanca che ho fatto
Al pari o meglio di Rqs barney ed altre

tonykevin

I would think that brands like Zamnesia actually buy seeds in bulk from some other big seedmaker and just brand it as their product. The easiest way to make business :)
There are many seed brands doing this kind of stuff so it would not be surprising if most of these seeds are from Greenhouse, Barneys, Nirvana or some of these big companies.
In any case you will probably get some variation in each seed pack.
Yea i think. Can be good..

AmanteSativo

Zamnesia product her seed by herself, and repeat my experience whit them is greatfull. great plants like Rqs Barney or other

goingrey

I wonder with retailers like Zamnesia how or who takes care of the genetics and how good the quality is.
because i don't think there are breeders who select with passion. hopefully those are the ones they get the seeds from
I dont know the Business behind.

Because I put 4 fems in the box per round and expect quality. I've never had any major problems except for a couple of times. But you hear from others about problems that i haven't had with dutch passion, barneys farm or exotic seeds.
Seeds are living things. Sometimes there are problems, no breeder can prevent it. Dutch Passion sells 1.5 million seeds every year their breeder Mahmoud Hanachi said in some interview I watched recently. Even if just 1% of them have problems that's 15000 problems, every year...

Funny you mention RQS and DP. Some of the Zamnesia Seeds strains seem to be from RQS (who also do bulk) and Seed Stockers (DP bulk brand), but some might be from smaller guys too.

tonykevin

Seeds are living things. Sometimes there are problems, no breeder can prevent it. Dutch Passion sells 1.5 million seeds every year their breeder Mahmoud Hanachi said in some interview I watched recently. Even if just 1% of them have problems that's 15000 problems, every year...

Funny you mention RQS and DP. Some of the Zamnesia Seeds strains seem to be from RQS (who also do bulk) and Seed Stockers (DP bulk brand), but some might be from smaller guys too.
Yes I believe that zamnesia and rqs is the same. But I do believe that dutch passion quality is better. Maybe I'm wrong, haven't grown that many rqs or zamnesia seeds yet.

But in the past i had a bonus seed from rqs northern light.. that was an amazing strain. top quality. And even automatic!

So I don't think genetics are inherently bad. But with these bulk seeds, mistakes appear more frequently in the forums. rqs...zamnesia.. bulk seeds..lindaseeds or whatever.
I thought dutch passion has a real breeder. And not that they buy up seeds and then label them.

tonykevin

Yea they sell the seeds...

It's a business, of course, but some value quality more than others. dutch passion is just distribution but the core is breeding. rqs or zamnesia are more of a commodity. A lot of marketing.. i thought
I will read the Interview

goingrey

RQS has some interesting stuff too I've heard a lot of good things about their CBD strains especially.

420empire

Veteran
Zam is ok, think they nail some of their strains an actually deliver a lil over standard. But who knows it could be luck🏊‍♀️

Latest posts

Latest posts