What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

ArcticHerbsman

Oh, zamaldelica hash! Looking forward to smokereport Red1, looks so nice. I had one slender, narrow leaf lady from feminized some while ago, and liked her a lot, would always think twice before i smoked her, cause she had this seriousness to her. After long cure it was some of the best i tried so far. Strong, quiet and serene. That hash must be explosive, and delicious.. Enjoy brother!

smilley

Veteran
Seeds??

Seeds??

Question for the experts. I grew a crop of Zamaldelica last winter and as I get to the bottom of the stash, I've found 6 viable looking seeds so far.

Are these seeds worth growing? I suspect one of the feminized
plants must have thrown a bit of pollen. If I do grow them out is there a chance of serious hermaphrodite tendency?

Thanks in advance. Loving the zammie weed and have two more (original feminized) plants started now.

thedudefresco

Question for the experts. I grew a crop of Zamaldelica last winter and as I get to the bottom of the stash, I've found 6 viable looking seeds so far.

plants must have thrown a bit of pollen. If I do grow them out is there a chance of serious hermaphrodite tendency?

Thanks in advance. Loving the zammie weed and have two more (original feminized) plants started now.

I didn't think of the zamaldelica as super strong or super flavorful, but it has a unique scent and I am interested in breeding with it.

I have a high tolerance but I wasn't blown away by the Zamaldelica potency, average for me. I like the effect though because it isnt a heavy smoke. I would grow your seeds for sure and wouldn't worry about hermi if you have your lighting dialed in.

Zamaldelica chara

Zamaldelica chara

View Image
Sweet tripping Zamaldelica hash
Will come with my smoke reports
Outdoor results have uped the total ACE high experience
Thai pheno

NICE HASH RED :good:
I just finished running three clones off my tropical Zamaldelica where I used CS on one to pollinate the 2 others. I just finished cultivating hundreds of seeds by hand rubbing the buds, more like finger rubbing, chara to get the seeds out. My fingers were covered in resin which I rolled into 3 small balls the size of Lima beans. The potency is out of this world.

RED 1

The seeds I got from the bottom of my stash,where the two girls I was running this summer my friend
I do not think yours will hermie.Strain is "stable","worked" enought to give you a good,maybe even better result from your last try

Thesearch

I didn't think of the zamaldelica as super strong or super flavorful, but it has a unique scent and I am interested in breeding with it.

I have a high tolerance but I wasn't blown away by the Zamaldelica potency, average for me. I like the effect though because it isnt a heavy smoke. I would grow your seeds for sure and wouldn't worry about hermi if you have your lighting dialed in.

JC, how many seeds/phenos have you smoked of it? it has one of the widest variations of THC in the ACE catalogue, as listed by them. I just grew a few out (4 fems) and had to harvest them way too early (11 weeks), got a decent harvest off them, but the weed just does not get me high no matter how much I smoke. Im sure it would be different if I took them the full length of time though.

Common Sense

Zamaldelica day 26 since 11/13

Zamaldelica day 26 since 11/13

Just a couple of quick ones. Plenty of room for her to stretch.

Zamaldelica in front left. Honduras x Panama is all over the place in the back and right

Zamaldelica does not seem to want to stretch yet.
edit:how much more stretch can I expect from her? Maybe I moved them to the final 16 L pots to late (after roughly 1 week of flower, 6 weeks total). Or LST'ed her too much ? H x P on the other hand has really taken off.

Last edited:

OlDirtyHuman

Took 5 years to work through my 6 regular Zamaldelica.

picture.php

This one is 8 weeks in flower and trying to take over the tent still.

RED 1

Oh, zamaldelica hash! Looking forward to smokereport Red1, looks so nice. I had one slender, narrow leaf lady from feminized some while ago, and liked her a lot, would always think twice before i smoked her, cause she had this seriousness to her. After long cure it was some of the best i tried so far. Strong, quiet and serene. That hash must be explosive, and delicious.. Enjoy brother!

Will be trying her out,hash form this time,over this weekend my friend
Excuse my delayed reply,especially when it comes to such a beautiful strain
It's a blend of my two outdoor Zamals,one Thai pheno,a "purple hue" pheno,and,I am hoping for a more intense,clear trip
A couple of pro gamers are currently trying her out
Let me see what she does for my photography
Back soon,thanks AH

RED 1

Just a couple of quick ones. Plenty of room for her to stretch.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84944&pictureid=2099454&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84944&pictureid=2099450&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Zamaldelica in front left. Honduras x Panama is all over the place in the back and right

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84944&pictureid=2099451&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Zamaldelica does not seem to want to stretch yet.
edit:how much more stretch can I expect from her? Maybe I moved them to the final 16 L pots to late (after roughly 1 week of flower, 6 weeks total). Or LST'ed her too much ? H x P on the other hand has really taken off.
If she doesn't stretch,fatten the girl up

RED 1

If she doesn't stretch,fatten the girl up
:)
Cutting N both indoors and outdoors gradually,uping temps,and watering at this stage,without changing light intensity,think is the way to "fatten up" girls
PK boosting comes into play,at some point when in flower,most probably after N is down to a minimal amount
Need one more grow to confirm that,so I stand to be corrected,but,must admit since I've been doing that my girls are fat
It started all with Bubba Kush x Nepalese Jam,indoors,,the rest of the Ace sativas,hazes followed that regime with amazing results
A few thoughts wanted to share with you my friend

Common Sense

Thank you Red 1, from my limited experience and current close observation, you may be right.
I am using the Bio Bizz fertilizers Grow and Bloom for the first time and trying to find the correct dosing. For sure, with the already prefertilized high quality potting soil I am using, the recommended dosages from the manufacturer's chart are way too much right now, at least for the two strains I am growing.

I have been using good tap water (pH adjusted with vinegar). I have been adding 1 ml of Grow and 2 ml of Bloom per 1.5 L water at the most and it seems to be the absolute max they can take, I have already started to dilute further. There is enough "green" already at this stage.
I have also removed some secondary and tertiary branches from the Zamaldelica thicket which were also developing buds. Hoping the plant will then concentrate on the remaining branches. Plenty of these anyway.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I didn't do my girl justice last year, so I have another one going now. I did find it easy to grow and not to stretchy. Intriguing aromas.

Consolidated

Hello people, i want to share some pics of my recent harvesting Zamaldelica. Which i took her in two pairs - about 15 days difference -.
I have to say, the first part have nothing to be envied of the second batch, except maybe the deepth of the high. Have in mind the 1st part have 1 month in the jar, and the second i tried only once.

The pictures from the 2 parts are more enlightening... the first 2 are from first part and then the second. The increase of the tricks are obvious...
I love her potency and her effects so far.

Attachments

• 20201206_131557.jpg
    20201206_131557.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 20201206_131644.jpg
    20201206_131644.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20201206_132227.jpg
    20201206_132227.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 20201203_161300.jpg
    20201203_161300.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 44

RED 1

Red

When did you hit the zam with PK? The usual 3rd to 4th week of flowering?

Need to access my grows my friend to give you an answer
Currently "in transit" with my belogings,my pc is not set up,very difficult to work with a mobile phone
Once rootbound,with N levels to the minimum,PK nutrient feeding is already in place,boosting follows once budsites are a little more defined
Think around,as early as,week 2 when in flower
Will double check for you,soon

RED 1

Hello people, i want to share some pics of my recent harvesting Zamaldelica. Which i took her in two pairs - about 15 days difference -.
I have to say, the first part have nothing to be envied of the second batch, except maybe the deepth of the high. Have in mind the 1st part have 1 month in the jar, and the second i tried only once.

The pictures from the 2 parts are more enlightening... the first 2 are from first part and then the second. The increase of the tricks are obvious...
I love her potency and her effects so far.

Nice looking buds C
So tempting to smoke her straight away,curing does bring the best out of her

Tangwena

Veteran
2017 Zamaldelic resin under the scope

2017 Zamaldelic resin under the scope

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited: