What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam feminized limited edition

Zero Hedge

Veteran
Hi @dubi . Thank you for your response. In my grow room I was using a "gas lantern" light technique :

12 hours lights on, then 5 hours of lights off, then 2 hours of lights on, and then 5 hours of lights off.

That's the cycle. I"m sure this had something to do with the semi-auto, but none of my other plants started flowering.

also, I'm in the semi-arid desert at 32*N and 806m elevation

Charles Dankens

Sorry to see she got mites in late flowering @Charles Dankens where did the pest come from ?

Hi Zero Hedge glad to meet your 2 girls, both look very Zamaldelica dominant so far for growing traits.
Did they semi autoflower in the mother room under growing photoperiod ?
What's your latitude and how is climate in your location ?
Hey Dubi, in warm weather plants and gardening materials are moving in and out of the flower room to the outdoor garden so there are often minor pest issues. TSSM barely get a foothold. I will hit them with Green Cleaner if necessary and then bud wash at harvest.

Charles Dankens

This went 11 weeks and a couple days. Hung for 5 days now in a stuffed 1# grove.

I tested some popcorn buds. Very smooth, a little sweetness, nice buzz that is spacey, pleasant, relaxing. Reminded of Jack Herer type high.

6-13-flower-ACE.gif

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yummy flowers :yummy: @Charles Dankens glad you like it with just 5 days of drying. Let most of the harvest properly cure so you make sure to enjoy it to its max potential.
12 hours lights on, then 5 hours of lights off, then 2 hours of lights on, and then 5 hours of lights off.

I'm not sure since i have not experimented with such rare photoperiods, but the Nepal Jam parent plant used for this cross was extremely fast ripening and some NJ individuals very close to her can show semi autoflowering tendencies indoors when they are rootbound.