What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China - Smoke Report Thread

early_bird

Veteran
Zamaldelica x Kali China
-------------------------
Here are the smoke reports i found about this strain. Not science, may i missed something, hope this helps :)

Dubi: the extractions from Zamaldelica x Kali China have proben to be superb :yummy:

Smoking this one a lot lately. It is aging nicely in the jar and aromas are spicey, incense with a dash of dirty sweat socks typical of KC crosses. Lovely high with some power but very smooth and clear. One of Ace's best I think.
This strain has been making my little corner of the desert very happy, and that whilst there's "primo" dispensary weed to be had. This has a potent yet smiley social high, very balanced and kind, no couchlock or hard comedown.

The high is top shelf. I am a heavy daily edibles user(medical) but the feel goods from the Z x KC cuts through anything I have already consumed. I catch myself smiling and laughing to myself. I could accomplish the things that need to be done, or sit and chill with some good music. Would be great for socializing if that’s your thing. I have grown and sampled many great strains over the years, this is A+ for ease of growing and A+++ for taste and effect.

Well I owe you a smoke report, it s time, she s been curing for 2 months and is just getting better each day !
Well I will make a summary of my experience plus that of 2 other friends who got to taste her. Everybody loved her.
The aromas are fresh, floral like white flowers, carrot, tangerine with some earthy notes, they are quite intense.
They transfer into a smooth smoke with subtle minty, basil notes, very smooth and subtle.
The high is uplifting, bright, really mind-clearing and positive. Really feel good. It is really sativa for me, I could not say that there are indica genes if I did not know there s KC inside, it s really clean and clear. One of my colleague is more into modern hybrids and she really loves her kindness and warmth, no way heart racing she said.
All sativa but not racy, for me rather uplifting.
It lasts long and if you overindulge it can become strong.
I find it a cool and peaceful vibe but still with power beneath...
I am really happy with the result, great smoke. That added to the troublefree grow and to the nice yields... That s pretty awesome weed !
I ll post some pictures of the buds next week ;)

Zamaldelica x Kali China (2-month cure) smoke report
Fast forward in time..
Zamaldelica x Kali China is a remarkably unique cannabis strain that seamlessly combines two world-class genetics. With its roots in the mystical lands of Asia and Africa, this strain creates an experience that is truly memorable and distinct.
At first encounter, the strain's aroma is a fascinating dance between the natural and the mystical. It opens with a distinct sweetness, reminiscent of a summer fruit orchard, followed by a deep musky undertone that lends it an exotic allure. The unexpected scent of dry carrots weaves in and out, harmonizing with the distinct smell of ashes, creating a strangely enticing juxtaposition. Adding depth to this olfactory symphony are the rich, earthy notes of wood and grass, which pay homage to its natural origins. The finishing note of wild mint lends a refreshing twist, cutting through the complex scent profile with its sharp, cool aroma.
The effects of Zamaldelica x Kali China are as intriguing as its bouquet. The warmth of the high envelops you like a cozy blanket, comforting and all-encompassing. This strain has a way of imbuing its users with an uncanny sense of fast-forward in time, a perfect time-killer strain. It keeps you in the zone, providing a chill ambiance that lets you focus and relax simultaneously.
Zamaldelica x Kali China is a strain for those looking to explore the best of its parent strains, offering a journey into the depths of your own consciousness. Whether you're seeking solace, introspection, or just an enjoyable chill-out session, Zamaldelica x Kali China is a strain that will take you there.

ZKC is now properly dried and well into cure. I have a particularly potent sativa pheno I believe. Hits with a slightly intense psychedelic come on feeling but then becomed a silly thoughtful vibe like Im always looking for.
It smells very musky almost like a girls smell after a gym workout. My favorite smoke for daytime without a doubt.

Thanks Cactus! She isnt loud right now, I remember that being the case the last few times as well, but there is a nice vapor menthol type smell without smelling like mint if that makes any sense, with a touch of the loud sharp fruit smells some of the other phenos showed as well as a strong myrcene heavy kush type smell - dried flower was different and incredible smoked in a joint, about half way through I get this heavy clove incense thing happening and when I notice it it seems to get me super high all of a sudden, like a threshold effect. Very strong head high and slightly trippy but not without lots of warmth and cannabis love. All the phenos really impressed me and I would have run them all as a group for a while if I had the space but this one got me good a few times and I wont forget that. Thanks for the kind words brother Its great to hear your smoke reports and experience with it too. Going down a river on Ace gear is something I will have to try some day!

I love the KaliChina and crosses with it. They’ve all had incredibly unique terpene profiles and a very nice, gentle body effect.
Out of all the crosses with it so far, Zamaldelica x KaliChina has been my favorite. The potency, terpenes, the flavors, the nug density, the yield, the colors… did I mention the terps and the tastes? It’s insanely unique and definitely something I need to order more of. Just straight up quality across the board.

=========================================================
Zamaldelica x Kali China Growing Tips:
https://www.icmag.com/threads/zamaldelica-x-kali-china-feminized.349126/page-24#:~:text=Add bookmark-,#468,-Glad to see
Although for proper flowering process 4-5 hours of direct light is required, Kali China and this cross don't need so much direct light to have a good development in flowering

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Zamaldelica x Kali China
Here are the smoke reports i found about this strain. Not science, may i missed something, hope this helps :)

Dubi: the extractions from Zamaldelica x Kali China have proben to be superb :yummy:

Smoking this one a lot lately. It is aging nicely in the jar and aromas are spicey, incense with a dash of dirty sweat socks typical of KC crosses. Lovely high with some power but very smooth and clear. One of Ace's best I think.
This strain has been making my little corner of the desert very happy, and that whilst there's "primo" dispensary weed to be had. This has a potent yet smiley social high, very balanced and kind, no couchlock or hard comedown.

The high is top shelf. I am a heavy daily edibles user(medical) but the feel goods from the Z x KC cuts through anything I have already consumed. I catch myself smiling and laughing to myself. I could accomplish the things that need to be done, or sit and chill with some good music. Would be great for socializing if that’s your thing. I have grown and sampled many great strains over the years, this is A+ for ease of growing and A+++ for taste and effect.

Well I owe you a smoke report, it s time, she s been curing for 2 months and is just getting better each day !
Well I will make a summary of my experience plus that of 2 other friends who got to taste her. Everybody loved her.
The aromas are fresh, floral like white flowers, carrot, tangerine with some earthy notes, they are quite intense.
They transfer into a smooth smoke with subtle minty, basil notes, very smooth and subtle.
The high is uplifting, bright, really mind-clearing and positive. Really feel good. It is really sativa for me, I could not say that there are indica genes if I did not know there s KC inside, it s really clean and clear. One of my colleague is more into modern hybrids and she really loves her kindness and warmth, no way heart racing she said.
All sativa but not racy, for me rather uplifting.
It lasts long and if you overindulge it can become strong.
I find it a cool and peaceful vibe but still with power beneath...
I am really happy with the result, great smoke. That added to the troublefree grow and to the nice yields... That s pretty awesome weed !
I ll post some pictures of the buds next week ;)

Zamaldelica x Kali China (2-month cure) smoke report
Fast forward in time..
Zamaldelica x Kali China is a remarkably unique cannabis strain that seamlessly combines two world-class genetics. With its roots in the mystical lands of Asia and Africa, this strain creates an experience that is truly memorable and distinct.
At first encounter, the strain's aroma is a fascinating dance between the natural and the mystical. It opens with a distinct sweetness, reminiscent of a summer fruit orchard, followed by a deep musky undertone that lends it an exotic allure. The unexpected scent of dry carrots weaves in and out, harmonizing with the distinct smell of ashes, creating a strangely enticing juxtaposition. Adding depth to this olfactory symphony are the rich, earthy notes of wood and grass, which pay homage to its natural origins. The finishing note of wild mint lends a refreshing twist, cutting through the complex scent profile with its sharp, cool aroma.
The effects of Zamaldelica x Kali China are as intriguing as its bouquet. The warmth of the high envelops you like a cozy blanket, comforting and all-encompassing. This strain has a way of imbuing its users with an uncanny sense of fast-forward in time, a perfect time-killer strain. It keeps you in the zone, providing a chill ambiance that lets you focus and relax simultaneously.
Zamaldelica x Kali China is a strain for those looking to explore the best of its parent strains, offering a journey into the depths of your own consciousness. Whether you're seeking solace, introspection, or just an enjoyable chill-out session, Zamaldelica x Kali China is a strain that will take you there.

ZKC is now properly dried and well into cure. I have a particularly potent sativa pheno I believe. Hits with a slightly intense psychedelic come on feeling but then becomed a silly thoughtful vibe like Im always looking for.
It smells very musky almost like a girls smell after a gym workout. My favorite smoke for daytime without a doubt.

Thanks Cactus! She isnt loud right now, I remember that being the case the last few times as well, but there is a nice vapor menthol type smell without smelling like mint if that makes any sense, with a touch of the loud sharp fruit smells some of the other phenos showed as well as a strong myrcene heavy kush type smell - dried flower was different and incredible smoked in a joint, about half way through I get this heavy clove incense thing happening and when I notice it it seems to get me super high all of a sudden, like a threshold effect. Very strong head high and slightly trippy but not without lots of warmth and cannabis love. All the phenos really impressed me and I would have run them all as a group for a while if I had the space but this one got me good a few times and I wont forget that. Thanks for the kind words brother Its great to hear your smoke reports and experience with it too. Going down a river on Ace gear is something I will have to try some day!

I love the KaliChina and crosses with it. They’ve all had incredibly unique terpene profiles and a very nice, gentle body effect.
Out of all the crosses with it so far, Zamaldelica x KaliChina has been my favorite. The potency, terpenes, the flavors, the nug density, the yield, the colors… did I mention the terps and the tastes? It’s insanely unique and definitely something I need to order more of. Just straight up quality across the board.

Zamaldelica x Kali China Growing Tips:
https://www.icmag.com/threads/zamaldelica-x-kali-china-feminized.349126/page-24#:~:text=Add bookmark-,#468,-Glad to see
Although for proper flowering process 4-5 hours of direct light is required, Kali China and this cross don't need so much direct light to have a good development in flowering
Thanks for the report friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts