What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

StrongTree

Hi there Red...not sure why that is...i did just start posting the photos by cut and pasting...before i had been uploading into the post directly... now i started using the gallery
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=79293
hmmm...?

G

Hi Strong Tree,I guess you might have your album settings to private,you should set it to public! :)

StrongTree

ok i think that worked...Thank you both Red and Syd... :tiphat::tiphat:

now hopefully you can see just how ripe this zam kc looks.. will be at 8 weeks on feb11... already looks great under the mag scope... trichs are swollen and clear to milky:biggrin:

R

red23

ok i think that worked...Thank you both Red and Syd... :tiphat::tiphat:

now hopefully you can see just how ripe this zam kc looks.. will be at 8 weeks on feb11... already looks great under the mag scope... trichs are swollen and clear to milky:biggrin:

Very enjoyable, grow to follow ST. ,from day one

Kijell

Zamaldelica x Kali China at Day 55!
Awesome sweet mango smell with a background of sour bubblegum!
Cannot wait to try this! I guess one or two weeks more for harvest?

StrongTree

Hi Kijell
my zamkc is at 48 days .... so im just one week behind...my first zamkc ...ace says 8-10 weeks...i have kept the temps low because of the kc genes...( i think that applies to zamkc)...
it seems like terpenes were stronger a week or so ago
flowers are getting hard not squishy anymore...not many amber trichs visible though,,,
so i will wait until the week 8 to really consider harvest....unless it shows truly ready before...but it is very close and could be harvested today without regrets

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kijell

Looking good Strongtree! Nice frosting on all leafs!
Yours seem to flower a little bit more quickly than mine! Buds look different too. Maybe more Kali China influence? It is also my first time with this strain.
I think you can harvest in 7 Days! :)

Actually the terpenes were different 2 weeks ago, foremost sweet mango passion fruit smell, but it seems to change and diverse more in late flowering a bit.
I keep it at 21 Degrees at Night and 25 at Day.

StrongTree

Looking good Strongtree! Nice frosting on all leafs!
Yours seem to flower a little bit more quickly than mine! Buds look different too. Maybe more Kali China influence? It is also my first time with this strain.
I think you can harvest in 7 Days! :)

Actually the terpenes were different 2 weeks ago, foremost sweet mango passion fruit smell, but it seems to change and diverse more in late flowering a bit.
I keep it at 21 Degrees at Night and 25 at Day.

hi Kijell...the early ripeness may be because it is under CMH light...yes i agree 7 days or less...trichs are more cloudy and amber is a little visible ...i will vegetate this plant a bit more on the next one..stretch was minimal...yet yield to plant size ratio looks like it will be rewarding...looks like we will both be enjoying soon...good luck with yous:biggrin:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Here's my first one of the year, about 4-5 weeks along. Has the widest and largest leaves I think I've ever seen on a young plant. Super lush growth and thick stem. This is going to be a fantastic plant. :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dubi,

The pleasure is all mine :huggg:

This plant's resin is quite unique. I have never touched a resin this gooey. It's not sticky, it has more of a creamy feeling. Must be the high terpene content. I'm going to make rosin out of cured buds to compare fresh and aged products. Just a couple months more ;)
My most productive plant yet. She was stared in the middle of May and she produced around 250g. If I hadn't had issues with mold, I could have reached 300g!

Yes, Kc and Chinadelica share a lot of similarities. The most evident are the sweaty socks aroma they have in flowering and the purple hues they develop near the end of flowering. They both have a light sour lemon aftertaste that you get while exhaling a hit.
I can definitely feel that I'm working with different phenotypes of Kali china. The pure one, as you commented in the Kc thread, has more kali mist influence and more of an electric feeling to it. It feels like caffeine, you smoke it and start doing things: cleaning the house, riding your bike, playing soccer ecc ecc. You will get high, but you won't be totally spaced out.
The Chinadelica, on the contrary, with the more hashplant pheno of Kc, has you in a dreamy state of mind along some relaxing effects which you perfectly described with "feel in the right place". You can definitely feel some psychedelic "leftovers" of zamaldelica, the more you smoke, the more you get detached from reality. All hail the zamaldelica pheno!

I believe that if you had used the kali mist pheno for this cross, you would have created a time bomb for you brain

If I had to choose between the buds alone, I'd definitely take Chinadelica. His carrot candy taste is life-changing and his effects are also more pleasant. If I were to grow one, I'd pick Kali china. No plant I have grown has ever showed such a strong resistance to mold and cold. She also ripe faster.

See you again with some rosin :tiphat:

Thanks for the detailed and lovely feedback, Theorganicguy! :)

I concur with your experience, Zamaldelica x Kali China has indeed a stronger hybrid effect than straight Kali China which has a more gentle, clear and well focused sativa effect despite being more indica dominant bred. Strong, complex and creamy terpene profiles can be found in both straight KC and in the Zamaldelica hybrid, although the hybrid produces higher THC content and seems better producer for extractions. Glad you are enjoying both! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell,

Glad you are enjoying with the candy mango bubblegum aromas of your Zamaldelica x Kali China :) I think your female just needs to ripe this last wave of new flowers.

Try to post some pics of her under natural lights if you have the chance and i will be able to recommend you better the best moment for her harvest time.

Zamaldelica x Kali China at Day 55!
Awesome sweet mango smell with a background of sour bubblegum!
Cannot wait to try this! I guess one or two weeks more for harvest?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree,

Your ZamKC seems to be very close to finish the flowering, i think you can harvest in the upcoming days,
so start to flush her in case you are not doing it, and wait a few days more to check whether she produces a new peak of strong terpene production
and i think then you will be in the right moment to harvest her. :yes:

This is a quite fast flowering hybrid, and cold temps usually speed up the flower maturation.

Hi Kijell
my zamkc is at 48 days .... so im just one week behind...my first zamkc ...ace says 8-10 weeks...i have kept the temps low because of the kc genes...( i think that applies to zamkc)...
it seems like terpenes were stronger a week or so ago
flowers are getting hard not squishy anymore...not many amber trichs visible though,,,
so i will wait until the week 8 to really consider harvest....unless it shows truly ready before...but it is very close and could be harvested today without regrets

StrongTree

yes indeed Dubi ....harvested today... surely the room was cool this past month...(as we can see at panmalawi expense) but with so many KC crosses finishing i went with cool...so yes a really quick finish...milky and amber were showing....but i will finish her a bit warmer next one...

an early sample...air dried for a few days has reveales a very smooth draw...terps are subtle...very clean and clear....i am reminded of blond hash from the early 80's...it was
$5 a gram...it was kiefy and crumbly but had a bit of gum to it...:)

Kijell

Hello Dubi :tiphat:

Here are some new pictures at Day 60 from this beautiful plant.
Terpene profile changed again a bit, lost most of its mango fruity flavour and went more in the Bubblegum Ice Mint/Menthol direction. Never smelled anything like this! Amazing!
You think she is ready in 2-3 Days?

Sadly I cant take her out it is very tight in here and she is in the corner. I tried taking a picture with a flashlight and the other 2 photos I tried taking out the redness a bit.

orfeas

Veteran
Autumnal colours at day 53 triggering final countdown

:tiphat::tiphat:

Attachments

• P1100977.jpg
    P1100977.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 66
  • P1100981.jpg
    P1100981.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 63
  • P1100982.jpg