What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x A5haze

Holeshot51

She is not far off now, trichs are all cloudy, I’ll leave her as long as possible

Attachments

• 47CFB093-8B9B-4C25-A1C1-1D1113428CA6.png
    47CFB093-8B9B-4C25-A1C1-1D1113428CA6.png
    13.3 MB · Views: 105
  • 05E3084F-193E-43F8-B24F-4FACA29EFF98.png
    05E3084F-193E-43F8-B24F-4FACA29EFF98.png
    12.8 MB · Views: 91
  • 4A5BA5FE-10E0-4690-BC3B-4204BCB62E62.jpeg
    4A5BA5FE-10E0-4690-BC3B-4204BCB62E62.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 98
  • 46EE4459-2119-47B8-911F-6FBA69E3D2A7.jpeg
    46EE4459-2119-47B8-911F-6FBA69E3D2A7.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 106

Cactus Squatter

I have finely contacted Covid after dodging it. And have lost my smell and taste. It’s so annoying , not being able to smell my girls. I thought I was g mad.
Hopefully yours isn’t permanently screwed up.
I have about 2/3 of my previous sense of smell after my run with it in aug 2021, and my wife’s sniffer has been about 98% jacked since the same time frame. The Afghan lemon that I just cut wreaks of lemon rind and to her it smells like creamy toothpaste…

Holeshot51

Hopefully yours isn’t permanently screwed up.
I have about 2/3 of my previous sense of smell after my run with it in aug 2021, and my wife’s sniffer has been about 98% jacked since the same time frame. The Afghan lemon that I just cut wreaks of lemon rind and to her it smells like creamy toothpaste…
I’m starting to get my smell back, taste not so . You don’t realise how much you miss smell and taste

Holeshot51

Thats going to be a killer smoke.
Hey Mate. How have you been?
So like you just said!! Killer smoke.!!
About 4 days ago. I chopped a mature looking bud from the middle of the plant mid way down . Dried it slowly at 24-26 c.
So just now I pull the bud out, it’s still a tiny bit damp in middle ,but ok. Smells amazing now I have my smell back.
Chop it up,then contemplate going to the shops and getting something for dinner .
I actually thought the smoke would have a light , not quite ready denseness and affect.
So stupid me ,smokes It. 45 mins later I still can’t function.
My eyes look I’ve been shot straight out of hell.
. It took about 10 mins to kick in, while I was getting ready to go out, by the time I got ready that was it. I wasn’t going anywhere .
The smoke had that familiar spicy chilli carrot zing , but very dense and thick with a woody spice exhale.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hey Mate. How have you been?
So like you just said!! Killer smoke.!!
About 4 days ago. I chopped a mature looking bud from the middle of the plant mid way down . Dried it slowly at 24-26 c.
So just now I pull the bud out, it’s still a tiny bit damp in middle ,but ok. Smells amazing now I have my smell back.
Chop it up,then contemplate going to the shops and getting something for dinner .
I actually thought the smoke would have a light , not quite ready denseness and affect.
So stupid me ,smokes It. 45 mins later I still can’t function.
My eyes look I’ve been shot straight out of hell.
. It took about 10 mins to kick in, while I was getting ready to go out, by the time I got ready that was it. I wasn’t going anywhere .
The smoke had that familiar spicy chilli carrot zing , but very dense and thick with a woody spice exhale.
Sounds like good medicine brother I love the ones that take control of your mind Ha Ha.

Hasch

learning and laughing
Great thread, am following your grow and enjoying the beautiful pictures :canabis:

All the best to you and a speedy recovery of all your sense!

I have also gone through a bout of Covid19 end of 2020. The last reminants / lingering effects (long covid) are receeding now.

Holeshot51

Sampled a few more small buds .Geez don’t plan on doing anything and if you do . Make sure it’s outside and not using power tools.😀😀.swimming,hiking music , margarita 🌞
Nice spicy taste
2.5 hours later was still just returning to earth
Looked totally spun, the whole time.
Trippy visuals
Need to pop more seeds

Cactus Squatter

Sampled a few more small buds .Geez don’t plan on doing anything and if you do . Make sure it’s outside and not using power tools.😀😀.swimming,hiking music , margarita 🌞
Nice spicy taste
2.5 hours later was still just returning to earth
Looked totally spun, the whole time.
Trippy visuals
Need to pop more seeds

I may have missed you mentioning it, but how was the stretch on the Zam x A5? I’ve got one going right now next to some other A5 and Neville’s crosses.

Holeshot51

The terps on Zam 1 , just blow you away.
It absolutely reeks, but in the most unusual way. I’ve grown alot of Zam and crosses. But the aroma still takes me somewhere else. I often think of being on La reunion island walking through a grove of plants while smoking a big spliff , then opening up into a magical beach.
Or in Thailand , like on the movie ‘The Beach’

Last edited: