What's new

Zamaldelica x A5haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So happy to read all your enthusiastic smoke reports on your 2 Zamaldelica x A5 Haze harvested plants @Holeshot51 friend :D Glad the effects are potent, trippy and energetic and that terps are off the charts ;) That's how this hybrid should be. Your 2 plants leaned towards medium sized separated Zamaldelica mother flower distribution, instead of big, long A5 Haze colas type. Flowering them without increasing photoperiod would have produced much more dense, resinous and lesser leafy flowers.
Excited to know you are also flowering one at the moment @Cactus Squatter :greenstars:
Looks super healthy and well focused in early flowering. Please, keep us updated!

Holeshot51

Hey Dubi. I can honestly say . This is some of the best cannabis I’ve ever had. Energising,trippy , party weed. Clean.unique.❤️. Ive grown quite a few Zamaldelica and Golden tiger xs. But this brought something else to the party.!!!
I would love to have had the opportunity to grow in the ground or large pot , like the old days . At full potential this plant would be something to behold. .
The A5 haze x Congo is also coming into its own now too.
Again thank you Dubi .ACE. and supporters for bringing these amazing unique strains to the home grower.
Especially the old school Sativa strains.
I have converted a lot of people to love the Sativa strains as a very positive thing in their lives .
Can’t wait to try some of your new xs.
Best wishes to all for the year ahead.🎉🍀.

Last edited:

Holeshot51

Last of the Zam 1.
Amazing cannabis strain
Just popping another seed now

Attachments

• 0D2A16B9-F62B-4175-B48B-303034DAC94E.jpeg
    0D2A16B9-F62B-4175-B48B-303034DAC94E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 86

spoores

the best zamal representating pheno from zenith pack, north greenhouse sweet carrot , from cca 2weeks that carrot /sweet smell and acidlike undertone (but not panama citrus style), exactly ! not so much loud but magic when you touch it its definitely tropical treasure . So when a5 ads even more quality haze terps it should be fun, im fan of that 😃

Holeshot i think your buds are overfertilized imo, its easy i.know
20231018_074348.jpg

Last edited: