What's new

Zamaldelica - The Search for Trip Weed

R

rüdiger

thaibliss i thought you may like this one:biggrin:

malawi(ACE, 'dominator') 2 days flowering

attachment.php

and my delica in veg(clone), 100% wormbinsubstrate, no fertilizers.

attachment.php

Last edited:
R

rüdiger

of course this girl will write a book, orfeas:tiphat:

she got that name for a reason:biggrin:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Rudiger,

You know I like the skinny ladies. Your plant is gorgeous!
attachment.php

Thanks for posting. Please keep posting updates as both of them grow.
:biggrin:

ThaiBliss

S

scai

nice!
how long it takes to root them in water?

I'm not leaving them in water.
I only soak them for day or two so that they can get so much water as possible, then to soil.Some seaweed in water to plump them up.
It takes a week or two, you know when they start to grow, no rush ;)
picture.php

ThaiBliss, I have even skinnier Zam in my greenhouse, need to take a picture ;)

Last edited:
S

scai

picture.php

picture.php

These are two Zamaldelicas from cuttings and they need to grow big.In September I will take them inside for flowering.

R

rüdiger

Dominator day 11

this is Z#6 testclone, she looks special, slowest seedling - very nute sensitive
i call her "Sabertooth":biggrin:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

I sampled a Zamaldelica (Zamal leaning) x Malawi Gold (SOA) tonight. It was notable for the exceptionally smooth smoke. It also had a pleasant minty after taste that I did not notice right away.

:smokey:

It did not take long to make me aware that this is some of the most potent smoke I have tried in a while. The quality is very nice. I still favor the high of SAGE x Purple Haze Meao Thai or Bangi Haze, but the potency of this daughter of Zamaldelica makes this very strong competition.

The first Zamaldelica I tried was also notably potent, which makes this a trend. I'm glad I have more Zamaldelica seeds to look through. It is not on my immediate plans, but I'll be growing more of these seeds since I am gaining confidence that there is a good chance of finding a special individual in this line.

:dance013:

ThaiBliss

orfeas

Veteran
Hi ThaiBliss!

Only optimistic do I feel when reading such comments about this beauty!
Keep punching in smoke reports, please:biggrin:

:tiphat:Orfeas

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings,

I sampled a Zamaldelica (Zamal leaning) x Malawi Gold (SOA) tonight. It was notable for the exceptionally smooth smoke. It also had a pleasant minty after taste that I did not notice right away.

:smokey:

It did not take long to make me aware that this is some of the most potent smoke I have tried in a while. The quality is very nice. I still favor the high of SAGE x Purple Haze Meao Thai or Bangi Haze, but the potency of this daughter of Zamaldelica makes this very strong competition.

The first Zamaldelica I tried was also notably potent, which makes this a trend. I'm glad I have more Zamaldelica seeds to look through. It is not on my immediate plans, but I'll be growing more of these seeds since I am gaining confidence that there is a good chance of finding a special individual in this line.

:dance013:

ThaiBliss

Hi Thai! That's a rhyme! I have grown, smoked and enjoyed Panama Red which I guess you have not. So among your many sativas you have tried, which would be the calmest, empty you head not fill it with thoughts, type of strain?

I like to be able to sit in one place when stoned and not have a flood of thoughts hit me so I turn to indicas like MLI and Black Domina. The PR is ok but I kind of feel the need to do something when on it.

Sativas are mostly energetic and not exactly what I want. Maybe you tried one that kind of fits with what I am saying. SAGE x Purple Haze Meao anything like that, you said that is a favorite of yours.:ying:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Hi Thai! That's a rhyme! I have grown, smoked and enjoyed Panama Red which I guess you have not. So among your many sativas you have tried, which would be the calmest, empty you head not fill it with thoughts, type of strain?

I like to be able to sit in one place when stoned and not have a flood of thoughts hit me so I turn to indicas like MLI and Black Domina. The PR is ok but I kind of feel the need to do something when on it.

Sativas are mostly energetic and not exactly what I want. Maybe you tried one that kind of fits with what I am saying. SAGE x Purple Haze Meao anything like that, you said that is a favorite of yours.:ying:

Funny thing, those just don't seem to stand out in my memory.
:biggrin:

The SAGE x Purple Haze Meao Thai is a very equal balance between stony and the energy of an uplifting cerebral strain.

Actually, I'd have to say that I have smoked many Colombians that I would describe as dreamy without making me tired. Definitely not get up and go like so many Sativas that I like. The Colombians were like looking at the world through a fish bowl, and floating about real slowly. Truly narcotic, but without the Indica tiredness.

I bought some Panama Red seeds, but I'm hoping for a green pheno that is more energetic and trippy. I've heard many people with experience with this and using "floaty" as a description for the effects. If I were you, I'd probably try a Colombian crossed with an Indica.

Oh! I just remembered. Someone had a special cut of a very good Early Girl. I believe it was an Indica crossed with a Mexican. It was totally relaxing without weariness, and euphoric without nervousness. I loved that. It was one of the few weeds that made me want to buy some even though I had plenty of my own. I got some seeds from it, but none of them held a candle to that special plant. I have wanted to try Early Pearl, Mexican x Indica x Mexican, because of this experience I had with Early Girl.

Hope that helps,

ThaiBliss

S

scai

There is something odd happening in my house?
I have Berry Bomb that has very huge leaves and I went to my floweringroom and looked around and saw two big plants in there.
And I thought that this is odd, so I have two BerryBombs as I thought I have only one in that corner.But there were two with huge leaves.
Went closer and realized that the other one is Zamaldelica?
It's from seed, but, but.....
Like more indicaleaning and big... Smelling carrot and mango.
Need to take picture for you, but I'm still amazed...:D

R

rüdiger

hi thaibliss!

day 16, the apical dominance and vigor of this girl is very very strong, she dominates all others.

i planted the bigger Z#1(Alphapuss) cutting outdoor,

she is now in a 3,5 liter container with my wormbin substrate.

This plant should be a Zamal x GoldenTiger(early pheno).

she is not a straight Zamal x Malawi like the first generation of feminized Zamaldelica. i thought that and was corrected:tiphat:.

51N sunlight, you beauty:

and small sisters in the ground:

Latest posts

Latest posts