What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamal x Skunk Special

Dr Seuss

Day 74 11/13

A

B

C

This is the 2 gen of C.
Day 13 11/13

After being trained a little.

here is the wicked trunk that has formed on the 2nd gen. After I topped it I was tying it and accidently split it down the middle about 1". Duct taped it and 2 days later this is how it looked!

And now the top of the 2nd gen made this lovely 3rd gen Zamal x SS (c). I am going to trim this to the three main stems to see how it does in about 1 gallon of soil...
Day 8 11/13

Yep....

Dr Seuss

I chopped B to mix with a hermied plant to make some bubble hash...
73u

25u

Here is the cab with the added space.

A @ Day 76 11/13

C @ Day 77 11/13

Here is a group shot of A and C

C2 @ day 15

C3 @ Day 10 11/13

Dr Seuss

They are starting to fill in nice now, and I'm looking forward to 3 more weeks if possible...

Day 80 11/13
A

C

2nd gen C @ day 19 11/13

3rd gen C @ day 14 11/13

Here is a test bud that made my morning.

I can't freakin' wait till these are done!!!
:bashhead:

B

Bigtimer7

WOW!!

I think i read it right but up there you said you were thinkin bout cuttin the plant and makin hash, its a good thing you DIDNT!! HAHAHA

WOW that looks great dude. Came out awesome...... That really sticks out now. Good job buddy!

Dr Seuss

Bigtimer7 said:
WOW!!

I think i read it right but up there you said you were thinkin bout cuttin the plant and makin hash, its a good thing you DIDNT!! HAHAHA

WOW that looks great dude. Came out awesome...... That really sticks out now. Good job buddy!

Yea, i actually did cut 1 of the 3. I just added the other 2 a couple a week ago though. The first three all got pretty seeded from a hermie of something else in the box. But this time they'll be seed free.

Here is the one I cut.

Dr Seuss

I've started cutting off some of the lower seeded buds to help these two girls finish up. I'm going to try and let them go the full 14 weeks... (only 10 days)

Here are they are at day 88 11/13.
A

C

This one is going to be huge! It already looks about twice as good as the previous Zamals, b/c there are no hermies pollinating these girls.
Day 27 11/13

Day 22 11/13

Here are some cab photos as well.

Comments and questions always welcome. :rasta:

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
man, those Zamal look great.
Way fatter buds than I expected from a Sativa.
Lookin good DrSuess.

Dr Seuss

Well apparently I wronged someone...

Today when I came home, my front door wasn't locked... When I opened the door I noticed the window on my back door was smashed out and was unlocked, glass covering the floor. My heart sank to my stomach as I walked to the back of my house...
My cab was opened with toppled pots that had been clipped at the base! Nothing else in my house was taken except a small jar with 2.5g in it. They discovered the other boxes but left the plants.

Why would you take 2 plants that still had 2 week, and 2 plants that didn't even have a bud on them?!?
You would commit a crime like that for less that 50 dry grams of unfinished bud?!?

The person didn't touch any electronics, or even the plants in the other box they checked.

Regardless, everything has to go tonight... This is not the reason I wanted to stop growing, although it could be worse.

N

nelumbo

Hi,

I grow Zamal hybrid actually and my zamal is not the same that yours. I think the zamal from Isles of the Réunion has différents species with commons genes.
Yours is zamal with no contest I saw the details and I know zamal since twenty years and my first cannbis grow was a zamal under à 25 watts neons aquarium !!! (long time ago)

Mine is mango-carrotte smell with red and purple colors on the stems and on a cold climat, the leaves who are green dark becomes a little dark with purple reflexion.

it craint Nitrogen and potassium and we can't fed it exessively

My zamal come directly from Isles of the réunion from a guerillero webman with I exchange seeds. I have the chance to harvest the good one mango carrotte that is the most known in the Réunion, for his hemp-trees that can live many years ( yes that's not urban legend )

this one has no purple reflexions

I have made a big selection for find the good pheno for indoor good result.

this is a green zamal but my new stock have purple colors depending of the cold ( not the flowers just stems of leaves and big stem woody )

some have great high very very racey and electric but somes are really poor in effect and I have made a severe selection for continue to beleave in this genetic. heavely I made somes crosses and keeping the zamal apparence I keep the great high too.

Last edited:

Dr Seuss

Unfortunately like I stated, they were all clipped and stolen in a break in.

The few test buds that they didn't see drying had a pretty strong mango flavor.

G

That's a bummer about the break-in, I had to tear down myself recently, broke my heart.

For reference, this pic doesn't look like burning to me, it look like bud rot:

29957Zamal_B_4-23-08_3.JPG

But I was seriously impressed with how this grow had been going, great work!

Latest posts

Latest posts