What's new

Zacatecas

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=518989&stc=1&d=1580206128

So this is the Snowhigh Zacatecs x Michoacan. You can not see it in the picture but there are areas of purple on the buds. You have to look real close to find them. So I guess related to the old Zacatecas Purple.

High is somewhat trippy first part, few minutes, then settles into a mellow and spiritual type effect. Real nice with no noids.

Attachments

• SAM_0964.jpg
    SAM_0964.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 48

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Not likely. I grew out many Afghan and some Pakistan pure plants, none produced this color. I think there may be Afghan in the mix here though. The leaves are not at all narrow.

Just smoked some of the other plant and it leaves a bit to be desired. Good enough high but no spiritual feel or positive energy. Highs differ when your mind is different so it may turn out good, but not likely.

brickweeder

^^ Not likely. I grew out many Afghan and some Pakistan pure plants, none produced this color. I think there may be Afghan in the mix here though. The leaves are not at all narrow.

I'm always a bit disappointed when I see indica-like leaves or a boatload of purple on what is supposed to be a pure sativa. When I see the purple, my first thought is paki/affy contamination, even though it may be legitimately purple.