What's new

You're in! Thread

Amber Trich

:) Flo in recycled organic soil :)

picture.php

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
Stankie, Amber Trich, and Capt. Cheeze have some nice leaf shine. Do you guys polish those up for photos or what?

Pine

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
come on, MM, you have a problem with this? your rep is turned off!

Iḿ just trying to create some random good feelings. People get neg rep for no reason all the time, why not good rep?

so rep the fourth post please!

I've got my own random program going.

One Love

One love is officially feeling the love! haha.

Its funny because I spend about 4 hours per day reading every post in the organic forum, but haven't posted in a while until this thread. You folks have shown some seriously amazing pics in here. It's so much better when everyone is in!

:smoke out:

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
come on, MM, you have a problem with this? your rep is turned off!

Iḿ just trying to create some random good feelings. People get neg rep for no reason all the time, why not good rep?

so rep the fourth post please!

Yeah MM turn on your rep...lets see how many red dots you really have. (you know what they say about those red dots on women) Those are love dots man.....this is the kinda place where the rep penis grows extra inches. Everybody rep MM now!!!

h.h.

Veteran
2011-07-27_07-17-27_271.jpg

(Herijuana x pre 98 bubba cheese) x (chem dog x herijuana)
Bubba Heir Cheese Dog?

Ok, so I'm in as well!! I use organically amended recycled soil in sub irrigated containers and don't feed anything throughout the grow except an occasional ACT drench.

I use natural inputs when working with soiless mediums and would like to build a nice rich organic soil as opposed to peat moss in the future. Tried this and that hydro system and salt based fertilizers but always find myself going back to the natural fertilizers. The colours, tastes, and smells are so much better and i guess i feel better about the end product. Im just not sure how i feel about the guanos and peat moss. How long does it take for a peat bog to form or the guano deposits and what about their homes shit i dont know. I really like the sounds of plant only inputs it seems less destructive. But yeah rock on you guys keep it natural

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
nah thats to make sure they dont herm. keeps em girly. is everyone still in here? the sun is out...

ps - bubbachem cheesehero?

Latest posts

Latest posts