What's new

YOUR WORST/DISAPOINTED/OVERATED STRAIN(S)

L

loc

I grew the DNA Pure Afghan,and dont bother with it,Theres a reason it is there cheapest strain.It was harsh,and average.It did make a good cross though.I crossed it with a hawaiian indica strain,and it now taste like blond hash,with a heavy happy stone.:joint:

S

scarred4life

thanks for steering me away from pure afghan and afghan #1. I'm looking for some great pure indica seeds, and I don't have space for mediocrity.

O

Organic-Dank

kushadelic and soguda from soma, ordered 5 packs... got only one that poped a kushadelic still dont know if is a female or not... ordered 15 other packs everything worked... not somas seeds tho..

SuperConductor

Veteran
It's a shitter when it happens but low germ rates can't count as a bad strain. Soma's low germ rates for supposedly new strains does make his handling, storage and shipping of seeds pretty suspect though.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Worst SSH but think i had bad pheno only had one feminized.
ya you had a bad pheno. there is a rare 20 week flowering pheno. but it is super hazey and worth the waot. it just isnt a big yielder. Also you made the mistake of going feminized.

My SSH rules.

The worst I have ever grown was some dutch skunk knock off, I dont even remember the name. not realy skunky or potent. Didnt yield either. Even the hash sucked.

jarff

Thanx guys for all the helpful heads-up...I,m recently into buying seeds and no doubt I wasted a few bucks..I had a few good nirvana for cheap but for the most part they were not terrific.Best I bought and grew was Manadal Satori..His Calichakra was diappointing...This thread will/has saved me a lot of grief.and $$$$....I got some William wonder 1X a few months back when it was on sale for $50 and from reading a thread here tonite I may come out ahead with that one...here,s hoping
Great thread and great site. and a lot of good ppl.
jarff

GreenFunGeye

Nirvanas "Master Kush". Plants all looked the same, but some plants would be a bit potent, and others right next took it would have NO POTENCY. There would be glistening trichomes devoid of thc. Blandest smoke u ever had. Alots of problems with Nirvanas gear. But maybe some of issues were because its usually grown by a newbie, as was the case here. Though i have 1 decent j horror and the papaya is alright.

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Reefermans Kodiak Gold , most out of control full on herms I have ever encountered on several plants , pathetic yield , terrible smoke . Ended up running it all through bubble bags , was barely worth the ice .

C

Cerb

Dutch Passion's Orange Bud was a real disappointment for me. Out of 10 beans, I had two pop. One was a mutant, but both were female. Mind you, the two that did pop, even the mutant, turned out to be great plants. With a germ rate like that though, I can't justify ever buying them again.

nephilthim

I haven't met a snowcap strain that I enjoyed.two cents here I read a lot of disappointing comments about some seed banks have to say think the money some of you invest it would be worth your time to go to california establish residency while vacationing ,get a medical recommendation!(we all hurt physically mentally)shop till u drop and go home or stay here.

Tarbosh

++++ To:

All Peakseed Varieties (esp, NorthernBerry, Blueberry, Northern Skunk)
AK-47
Kali-Mist
Neville's Haze
SSH
Blueberry Kush
Purple Kush
Original Sour Diesel (Clone Only)
Cheese
Jack Herer (when done properly - can be a difficult lady at times)
Bubbleberry (nice yield)
Kong (weak sativa, heavy yield - I personally loved it)
Sensi's Jack Flash
God Bud
Blueberry Haze *all time fav*

Strains ----(-)----

Reefs Big Thunder
Serious's Chronic (great yield - not great taste)
Sugar Shack - ugh every time I hear the name
Super Jack
Sour Diesel IBL
Juicy Fruit
Arctic sun

LatinThug

im pretty sure it was bagseed.....it wasnt potent at all. but the offspring of it and ISS turned out not too bad.

unless you have hemp i dont think anything from a breeder can be as bad as bagseed

Nirvana Aurora Indica has been the worst strain I have ever ordered.The pack that I got had 1 pheno that you couldnt even get a head change from.I did not breed that pheno but my f2s dont seem to be doing very well.They are healthy and vigorous but have stalled in the budding stage,I dont know whats wrong but I bet I wont do it again.....

Asiatica

Top 44

Top 44

TOP 44 from HGF
Thought the short flowering time would be great.
I thought wrong.
Totally bunk weed. No flavor and taste with weak potency....
Not blaming the company tho. Could be a number of factors.
But im not gonna take a chance no more.
Too much other good stuff out there.
Ive grown some other stuff from HGF that was at least decent.
But this one sucked BIG CAMEL NUTS....:moon:
I would never grow it again for sure.

Peace and positive vibes.:joint:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Want to see something funny??

Want to see something funny??

Here are a few bagseed i grew next to some cotton candy kush on day 35...

its funny to see the difference.

i let the bagseed plants go as long as i could but they never turned into anything but tiny tiny nugs on long sticks. no high what-so-ever and always smelled like grass clippings.

the bud on the right though... different story.

Left = crap - Right = not crap
picture.php

lanky
picture.php

stanky
picture.php

doodah

dp's oasis worst i ever grew. hermied all over the place, plants lacked vigour, high was negligible. no more dutch passion for me. never again.

Jack the ripper was probably mt worst grow yet,

mine came in two cubes of clones from Blue Sky. half were short pheno half were tall.lol

All of the short plants hermied.

I found out they only started with 10 seeds(according to a post on I C)

Lost half my crop and what I did harvest was disappointing in potency.

The Lemon flavor was nice but it did noy pack much punch for a sativa.imho

Friends of mine liked the smoke more than I did though.

So one mans trash is another man's treasure.

I felt that the JTR had a low ceiling and just made me wish I had better pot to smoke.

I could smoke an eight of it and still only get half way there.lol

I was given a couple of JTR cuts free recently and gave them to the friend who liked the smoke.

I won't waste my time on a second run of JTR I am not bashing Sub, but my results were less than "cool".

If it is true that the JTR at blue sky was picked from 10 seeds,perhaps A better pheno

would would have been available to pick if they had started with a few more packs.

Can anyone give a good review of JTR perhaps someone who got a good pheno out of a pack or two of JTR seeds?