What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOUR WORST/DISAPOINTED/OVERATED STRAIN(S)

G

For me cannabis sativa itself is my holy grail. I dont want to just buy the best pot ever in seeds then whamo i got black gold. I dont mean the plant in general is the "holy grail" but the journey and desire to seek and produce better pot every time is what keeps me ticking. PPl like Rez aren't in it for the doja but the passion. That is what i respect. To try and take this magical plant to new levels of look,taste,high,feel is what a true breeder appreciates. Don't just settle for what has been done tried and tested. Wheres the fun in that. Been there done that is a lame mentality. To have a "new" creation of exotic and unique effects can only be treasured by few. This is where in lies the difference between commercial banks where thousands of ppl have given reports of their grow. Ok so you won cannabis cup in 90's and still produce the same strain for your top seller. big woop so youv felt the same high as everyone else. cool. Don't let propaganda get in the way of experiencing the many wonders this plant has to offer. Unless the person giving the report is a identical clone of you- I like the idea of limited releases in search of experiencing every palate this plant can offer. Which id' like to think is infinate- now thats "my" holy grail. And Breeder Rez helps me satisfy my passion by his continuous hard work with many different genetics. Now that is some hard work that take many yrs and lotz of $. So watch who's toes you step on before you open your mouth- and show some respect Damn It!

G

Northern Lights x Big Bud from Nirvana . I got 8 out of 9 females. Each phenome was different from the other. Good smoke. But taste is important to me and it was lacking.
Nice even high, but not stable. I guess that's what f2's do.

Loved the White Widow. got 4 out of 5 females. One hit quit.

G

This thread will get "huge" if all the @sshole's post neg remarks about strains. Give it 2 mos. and i guarantee every strain will be bashed by "one unlucky" fuck that only bought one pack got 2 females and they said "was'nt that good" Believe me: so far we have

Nobody likes~

Bog: Lsd,bogbubble,bogglegum
Rez: SDv3
Sensi: hashplant, shiva skunk
Serious:chronic
Nirvana:b52, nl, ice
Reef: love potion, williams mango
Random hurtin strains: Black Domino, Sandstorm, Double Dutch

Last edited:

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
touche time2unite ! i dropped 2 bills plus shipping on boggs bx3 and it was junk , but ak 48 has never let me down

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GlAssmasTeR said:
let me guess, this is the thread for ppl that need help perfecting their skillz. Cause my sour diesel is the best that ne1 from my area has puffed. Rez V3 you cannot put many strains against. Top-Notch!

this thread asked for my opinion and to me personally it wasent that good you dont have to bitch about it. i havent tried rez's and i could care less. grown the real cut and its long gone for its short duration high. i know a lot of people like it but i dont. your deez is the best? must be a lot of shwagg goin round.

oh yea back on topic, not really satisfied with any blueberrys. dj's was average, a few others were not potent at all. the socal cut came the closest but i wouldnt keep it.

ps: just beacuse someone doesnt like something you do, doesnt mean you have to start shit. everyone has different taste......

Last edited:

King

GlAssmasTeR,

You're the biggest troll I've ever seen. Why do you care so much that one person doesn't like a strain?????? You need to make some friends as I can tell you prolly don't have many with an attitude like yours.

If someone told you they liked chocolate chip ice cream over rocky road, would you tell them they are crazy and their opinion shouldn't matter because you like rocky road, and you think rocky road is the best? Get real kid.

How is this thread any different than 10 people saying they like SDv3? How do we know they aren't noobs who are giving a noob report on the first strain they've ever grown? IT IS NOT ANY DIFFERENT. Please remove your head from Rez's butt, and grow up, or GTFO.

bluebublelove

from the top...

glassmaster, please, save face and don't post in this (what could be useful) thread anymore.

"Sorry i didn't conform to your lil hate certain strains thread. But i dont care how "your" Plants came out."

for one, youve posted more in this thread than anyone else, secondly, "But i dont care how "your" Plants came out." is just the attitude that should be grounds for you being politely booted from our community...I for one want the truth to be told about all strains and more so, I care how everyones plants turn out...not just mine.

onward
"Anybody that has tried these know for sure-they are top shelf. And it truly reflects your poor skillz. Sorry but these strains are good quality i'm sure many ppl would agree. You are just making yurself look like a noob by dissing quality genetics.." .....

so far, most everyone has been in agreement that the sour d is a short lasting good tasting overhype and as for bogs strains I know many people, including my self who had to deal with mutants and low yielders, meanwhile I have plants pulling shy of a pound....so don't go bashing peoples growing skills...

"Sorry the V3 wasnt around 20 yrs ago. You know pot has increased in potency a great deal since then. I got pix of my v3 and bogbubble that would put you to shame! Do you want to compare?"

this sounds like one of those lame ass truth commercial facts on pot..."marijuana potenct has been increasing since the 70s" propaganda lies youve bought into, and as for your pics, I'd like to see them, because when I looked in your gallery all I saw was your weak marble attempts..

"I think smoke reports on IC should be done by members with no less than 500 posts. That way no biased opinions are made by noobs who didn't even grow or smoke the "real deal". That way this whole mumble jumble of what strain sucked or not is somewhat accurate and controlled."

now that almost makes sence...like people for instance who only have 80 somthing posts shouldn't be able to post more than 5 times in a thread thus dominating any conversation and beating the point out of this thread....

so assmaster... "Im outta this thread. This place is getting weak. Im trying to give my Honest opinion about genes that ive tried. But i guess im a troll for it. Go ahead and have your thread about how much breeders and their work suck"

why couldn't you just leave it at that...what do you have to prove, other than you might be the most immature person on these boards and if yummybud is a real person, you would make a perfect roomie with him...if you could just control that temper....so please, go take your bomb ass sourdbogbubble blunt....smoke it till you can't open your eyes, turn off your computer goto bed, and don't worry about all us losers here at the ic. Bye!

:wave:

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
lmao...poor assmaster, we better go perfect our skills people so all our nugs can turn out as bomb as assmasters!! he could make hemp potent!

bluebublelove

I think its interesting that some of the most hyped buds get the worst reviews by the masses, i.e. sourd, some of bogs gear, and also the infamous blueberry. I guess theres not too much behind all the hype usually. I guess thats what these message boards are for, to, dare I say...weed out, the bullsh*t.

Guest423

Veteran
well i think alot of it has to do with breeder discriptions and also the hype....when i hear something is one the greatest ever and how i have to have it, then i order it, grow it out, then it only ends up being average or even above average i think what a joke.

lsd to me was mildly potent, looked good, tasted good, and smelled good but i can smoke all day and never get that stoned.

hashplant claims the most experienced smokers can barely finish a joint....i'll burn a couple to myself and i'm not even a hardcore smoker.

both strains were decent but the thread title is worst/disappointed/overhyped strain....well that was my 2 so far....there was alot of hype around lsd and hashplant.

G

you said yourself..

you said yourself..

bluebublelove said:
I think its interesting that some of the most hyped buds get the worst reviews by the masses, i.e. sourd, some of bogs gear, and also the infamous blueberry. I guess theres not too much behind all the hype usually. I guess thats what these message boards are for, to, dare I say...weed out, the bullsh*t.

^^^ YA really Interesting....Exactly my point.

bluebublelove

in all fairness to bog, he was a very helpful and knowledgable person back on og, but I felt like I was always being sold his weed by the descriptions. he used to take the most picturesque shots, of what I'm sure were the best buds, from what I would assume to be a large number of plants. I was let down when I got the pudding in my hands so to speak. I've had a different experiance with hashplant, I for a while considered it a keeper, not neccasarily a "can't finish a joint of" type of bud but still very potent.

bluebublelove

GlAssmasTeR said:
^^^ YA really Interesting....Exactly my point.

I'm not really sure if you ever had much of a point in the first place, what I am in a round about way saying is....you hype 'said' buds, everyone else express disatisfaction with strain of weed, and you are there as what would appear to be the PR guy for rez and bog, and I'm not knocking either of these guys or there efforts in the community, but your previous non-allowance of any unkind word towards certain strains of herb was just obnoxious.

G

So what if i posted more thamn others in the thread. I am having a competetive discussion. A troll has a remark for everything someone has said, cuts it up and gives their troll-ass opinion. Ok guys U win most strains are hyped and aren't that good unless u can get an elite clone. Thats a given. From seed who know what variation u might get. I thought that was a common given as well. But ppl like to be ignorant and complain so good luck with your thread. Little hostile there some members by kicking me for an honest opinion. That hurts..lol...Should i team up with the whiners and list all the bunk strains i tried. Sounds like working backwards to me..Ppl should list the good ones so we know what to get, and what to look for in phenos. Bashing does no good.

G

Pr guy for rez and bog..lol...- sorry it didnt look like the pictures you flippen noob you..lol.."the pictures" Thats the mentality im dealing with. Battling noobs who dont get a plant to look like a 4 pound moster...u sound like a ur a 14 yr old cry baby.

Latest posts

Latest posts