What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

your water quality!!!... here's a map for you

rocket high

Veteran
hi don't we all want to know what scottish water puts in our water and what the process's are well here's a link to a map of the supply area's.... your's will be there ..have a look
it's good info if your growing hydro ;)

http://www.dwqr.org.uk/map

rocket high

Veteran
sorry it might not help you scrog's but it might give you an idea of what these people do to our water ...our water up here is usualy quite soft and a ph of 6-8 so always needs to be played with in some way ...would really need to test from the tap to get a accurate break down reading ..pipe's affect the quality as well ;)

rocket high

Veteran
no prob's avid fan ..it might put you off your tap water (especially the bit about animal faeces in the water) yuk !! lol

Avid Fan

it is indeed.purepro M500,£199.
if it does what it says, it will be worth the money.
i've got 2 young kids,cant believe i let them drink that nasty shit!

rocket high

Veteran
hi avid had a look at them couldnt see any price's but they've got loads of them .
...see the 12 litre catch tank is that what the filtered water's collected in or is that what it take's from the mains to filter....... if that makes sense

Avid Fan

the water comes from your supply,through the filter unit,is stored in the tank till you need it,back though the filter unit and out the faucet that comes with the unit.not 100% on this but this is how im understanding it.

i cant get this one at this price,ordered it on detox.co.uk.now they're saying they're waiting on a shipment.C**TS!:mad:
rrp £400.gonna look for another one in the mean time
will keep you posted

rocket high

Veteran
that is cheap compared to other's ..the repacement filter's are also cheap looking good ;)
say i need 100 litre's of ro water would i by-pass the catch tank and let it fill my res ..would this work ? idealy this is what i need :)

Avid Fan

cant help you there pal.mabey you would be better with a commercial unit.
i think you would need to sell your soul for it though!

rocket high

Veteran
cant help you there pal.mabey you would be better with a commercial unit.
i think you would need to sell your soul for it though!

hope not because i really need one, i have heard it play's havoc with the PH's tho
and you need to add cal-mag to balance it out . ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts