What's new

Your New Years Eve plans & beyond.......

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
me and my bestie are chillin at home. she is chewing on a bone and i have guacamole and tostitos scoops so this qualifies as a party. thanks 2016. you were quick and not that painful. cheers ic fam.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just like Father Time.......

just like Father Time.......

Out with the old dude

adef6c49-68e5-4be7-8c72-4b8bd4bc990d_zpsvcefe1vt.jpg

and in with the new
aaa3253_zpslwo6f7kq.jpg

Green Squall

2016 wasn't good but I'm optimistic 2017 will be my year. Drinking some nice amber lager tonight. Smooth stuff. Got 2 lbs of cubed chicken breast marinating in tikka masala sauce for tomorrows feast.

Happy New Years

troutman

Seed Whore
I have some good plans for 2017 as well.

Now have some medical weed and a bottle of 2012 red wine that's been chilling for a few days now.
I'll be opening the bottle and smoking a few joints starting at midnight. A pizza will be cooked some
time afterwards. I have this wine to be exact. Only mine is 2012 unlike the 2010 bottle picture here.
I'm not much of a wine drinker. I normally opt for beer.

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/chateau-timberlay-bordeaux-superieur-aoc/30072

May everybody be safe out there.
ic

ic

k-s-p

Veteran
Spent tonight watching college football and mixing up ca. 70 gallons of new soil. Unlike Merle Haggard, if I make it through December (damn, I did!) I have plans to be in a colder place come summer time. 2016 took my dad and tried to take my mom, so it can kiss my bony arse.

Ru5tyNaiL

Working until 4am then it'll probably be a fist full of shrooms and a few drinks of shine and see what the universe says....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
One of my nephews drove me over to my brothers place, and I spent most of New Year Eve drinking tea with him, and his chocolate labrador (who loves tea).

We took the dog for a walk at 5 minutes till midnight, and watched a few fireworks go off over suburban London, the dog didn't mind, Then I walked home alone reflecting on this past year, it was chilly but not too cold. I was home by 10 minutes past midnight, and watched some TV 'Hootnanny' show with Jools Holland. Drank one Pironi beer, then fell asleep.

My wife and kids sent me a Happy New Year message from the Philippines, and we both wished that this year we can be reunited.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
wow. its easy to forget that gypsy is still without his family. i hope 2017 brings some positive change in that department. blessings your way good sir.

Latest posts

Latest posts