What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your Favourite Indica

supermanlives

Veteran
i wasnt happy with my last purchase of bd from sensi . it was nothing near as good as the stuff from long ago from sensi. got sb going now and i hope its special. i dont have a favorite so far

Grizz

Veteran
77 day, 3 week flush, pre-'98 Bubba Kush.. Doesn't get to much better than that...
half the stuff you guys are recomending isent even true indica, bubba kush, sc master kush now those are indica, same with lvpk, INDICA.. KUSH. sour bubble also

B

blazesck

I really like Deep Chunk and Blueberry

Not the strongest in the world but they're my favorites to smoke and both are available at the bou

KindBudKid

half the stuff you guys are recomending isent even true indica, bubba kush, sc master kush now those are indica, same with lvpk, INDICA.. KUSH. sour bubble also

Watch out for those Kansas Red Legs brother.. Joesy Whales... Howzit been man.. Long time.. Hope all is well.. Shoot me a pm when ya got the time...