What's new

your favorite Howard Stern moments..

Rollin Face

lol smallest dick contest, Trowing baloney at some bitches ass, the anal ring toss....RIP Hank the Dwarf- One of the funniest guys ever! Also What was the name of that other drunk guy..Jeff the drunk, he had a lil arm sling and i think they did a thing where some girl got handcuffed to him for 2 days and won a breast implant job or something, I loved that show...

cravin morehead

Veteran
those are all great!!!
the miss amputee pagent was great... using her arm in the robo spanker is classic stern goofiness!!!

keep em coming... this thread is killing me with all the memories... you guys remember ones i forgot about..:headbange

how about the phony phone call of bigfoot talking/arguing with tapes of himself....good stuff

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
hey now. been listening to the show for just over a year. love every second

anything sour shoes is hilarious. ooh

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
whenever beetle juice is on there an some nice chicks are getting naked

AndreNicky

I loved pre Sirius Stern. John the stutterer, high pitch eric, Hank, Beetlejuice...all groundbreaking stuff for sure. I miss it and wish I had Sirius....

Do some searching and you'll find they have a free streamer that has up to date sirius shows.

My favorite howard stern moment?? All of them, never get tired of howard and his antics

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Mine is during last election he was asking Obama supporters how they feel about his position on abortion and "are they ok with Obama being a right to life candidate who is against abortion" and they would say "yeah, sound right to me". He did it on several key issues presenting Obama as having a conservative Republican position and they would all agree that it's a good thing if that's what Obama wants. The point is how he exposed the ignorance of American people- the shallowness actually.

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
how great is it when george takei is in studio? last week was hilarious

quahog

ok. im a huge fan...huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugee. but lately, as in the last 2 years, the show has sucked hardcore.heres my analysis.

1. way too many vacations. if you do teh math, they actually have more time off per year than days they work.

2. BETH O, i know howie,shes amaaaaazing. fact is, she's not a supermodel,nor an actress,nor talented. she used to model for kmart flyers and other shitty ads that come inside the sunday paper.

in the good old days, howard railed against imus for having his dopey fuckin wife on to promote her book.no one cares about her book, or modeling or what she did in the hamptons, how many birds she saved.

the north shore animal league is a fucking joke, the president or whatever gets over 300k a year salary.does this sound like a charity to you?

3. the artie show.
a few years ago artie was a funny,entertaining storyteller. now he's an unfunny fat fuck. heroin,daner,my buddy deej,helicopter mike. who gives a shit who gives a fuck.

4. fred's fake laugh. and his fake "OOOOH" stick to the drops,earthdog.

as far as my favorite moments.

9/11 coverage was legendary

ANY time that gilbert gottfried does the news is fuckin gold. literally brings me to tears sometimes i laugh so hard.

the william shatner audio book clips that rich and sal cut up are just way too funny.

when they had nick manning in and he did some custom drops, the fred one killed me. "droppin loads on fred norris, WET...MARTIAN!

takei talking to gov. Arnold Schwarchenegger clips.

so many more i cant think of right now

Weedninja

My favorite Howard Stern moment was when he signed a contract with satellite radio, so I don't have to hear him suck anymore. Dude hasn't said anything funny in 10 years. Jackie the Jokeman was the only funny writer on the show, apparently.

cravin morehead

Veteran
My favorite Howard Stern moment was when he signed a contract with satellite radio, so I don't have to hear him suck anymore. Dude hasn't said anything funny in 10 years. Jackie the Jokeman was the only funny writer on the show, apparently.

wow, so you like government controlled, commercial, censored radio??? no wonder you don't like howard. for real though, you should give sirius a try, you don't have to like howard to listen to satellite radio. its just better. listening to whatever for 2 minutes then 5 minutes of commercials then back to repeats of the same bs then some more commercials...thats what sucks... nevermind the radio hosts not being able to freely speak because of government censoring, thats what sucks!!! being on this site i thought you guys would appreciate someone that says F.U. to our gov. BS laws! (just like we do) let me guess weedninja, you like jay lenno and you own jackie's joke machine???

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
I hate Racists.....that said Daniel Karver of the KKK and his movie reviews were some of the funniest bits on that show ever

Second funniest was when listeners wrote in Robin's Song. "Mommy is asleep, take off your PJ's"

peace
jip

cravin morehead

Veteran
gilbert always cracks me up...
last week with george was funny as hell-guess the testicles

how about sal & richard calling up a chinese food place, making an order, and then having them repeat the order to another chinese place without either of them knowing it...

how about when bubba came on to play shock the puss...

Weedninja

I don't listen to the radio enough to actually pay for satellite. I wasn't trashing your thread; just trying to say that I thought Howard was much better when he actually did comedy sketches and had offbeat guests. Gilbert has always been funny,though. I think Jay Leno sucks a dump truck full of dicks, BTW.

I hate Racists.....that said Daniel Karver of the KKK and his movie reviews were some of the funniest bits on that show ever
Wake up whaht peeyipull. :D That guy was funny as hell.

cravin morehead

Veteran
yeah man that Daniel Karver is F'ed up!! his ignorance is funny as hell though... i agree the show has changed over the years, but it still is the funniest shit on the air for me...Howard is a freedom fighter!!!

how about the worlds largest hemmeroid(sp?) contest!! if you got howard tv, you know....about the most discussting thing ive seen...

cm