• Mother

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Monster

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Other (tell below)

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

burns1n209

A Pussy energy drink? After I have a pussy it doesnt do anything to me other then nap time after, don't know about energy.

benzo

used to be this:
Rockstar_mango_orange.jpg

then this:
images

but now after messing up my body from abusing em its all about this: (IN MODERATION!)
0019322_tejava_black_tea_1_lt_pack_of_12.jpeg

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tea and coffee, all these energy drinks are just caffeine repackaged and renamed with sh1t loads of sugar anyway

tea is cool because it has stuff in it that calms you down as well as the caffeine.

VG

G

greenmatter

coffee in the morning, water all day, beer at night.

am the only person left on the planet who has never even tasted one of the energy drinks?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
coffee in the morning, water all day, beer at night.

am the only person left on the planet who has never even tasted one of the energy drinks?
nope
i poured one in a glass once...
looked like antifreeze
poured it out.

if i need serious energy it's sativa or doses

ALL NEW 8 HOUR ENERGY
a7.jpg

YOUR ZERO CALORIE ENERGY ALTERNATIVE
JUST ONE GIVES YOU 8 HOURS OF ENERGY
side effects may include hallucinations,restlessness and uncontrollable urges to get but nekkid and play in the woods

e4ian

I had a few from the local shop,forget the name but the drink is orange flavoured and the bottle is also Orange all over..

p.s i drink LOADS of Tea VG.
Tea Gutt :biggrin:

F

Funion

Genmaicha.
For homemade gator-aid put 1Tbs apple cider vinegar in 1L H2O and add 1/4tsp of moist sea salt.
I don't have anything good to say about "energy drinks".

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I kinda feel like, energy drinks are alright once in a while..taste pretty good, weird ingredients, caffeine and the such..it's okay in my book, but I can't overdo them.

I think it's pretty odd that I live in such a place where a few guys around here actually have...are you sitting down? better be...Monster Energy Drink Tattoos!!! How fuckin' retarded is that?

Z

Ziggaro

Sobe Adrenaine Rush was my favorite energy drink, but haven't had any for years.
I take a vitamin B complex for energy in the morning, as well as caffeine and cannabis :D

G

gloryoskie

ElectroMix by Alacer Corp. Its a powder that mixes into your drinking water. Each dose does 1 liter of product. Has minerals and shit. Use it, you'll be amazed at the results.

Locke

Caffeine is a cheap whore of synthetic energy. Juicing fruits and vegetables gives me more usable energy than anything else — add two scoops of protein powder and the world is mine to conquer.

dizzze

I go with red bull. Solely beacuse of what they do for extreme sports. Wakeboarding, skateboarding, bmx, and the like has been able to significantly advance beacuse of the sponsorships provided.

After 12 coffee tastes bad to me. In the morning nothing better tho

Latest posts

Latest posts