What's new

Your favorite band/Concert stories

G

"reggae on the rocks" day (2) 2004 (red rocks, colorado)

All the marley boys (ziggy, damian, stephen), the I-3, and the wailers...All at the same time on the same stage.

...such a thing of beauty on so many levels

-yukon

tngreen

Veteran
just saw Zero 7 in chicago this past saturday and it was easily my favorite concert ever! tom petty is definately up there on the list though.

I Used To Grow

February 18th 2006-Steamboat Springs, CO...Sweatshop Union rocked the crowd for about an hour and I got into it and really liked the lyrics they were spitting. Before Swollen Members came out I made my way to the front near the stage...I was in the very front right part and was right up next to the stage..Swollen Came out and immediately started rocking...I was jumping up and down..next thing I know Prevail is slapping people's hands that have them out..I put my hand out and he shook my hand..hell yeah! He slapped my hand a few times after that too and really showed some love. During the third song Prevail started crowd surfing..then he smoked a blunt on stage..Madchild was slapping hands and shaking hands...Prevail told us that Colorado has some of the best bud he's ever smoked and told us to smoke it up if we got any. Some guy next to me sparked up a big ol fatty joint and then passed it to me..I hit it a few times and passed it back to the guy. Swollen played for another 30 minutes and the show got shut down. The floor below us was cracking and that meant the ceiling in the club below us could collapse. Some people started saying "Fuck this!" and "Fuck that"..but I was pretty happy cause Prev showed me some love. Probably the best rap concert I've ever seen.