What's new

Your favorite band/Concert stories

in the begining there was pink floyd............................then there arose such a massive beast, to not acknowledge its greatness would be blasphemous...PHISH

phish is my favorite, maybe either moe. or the dead in a close second :joint:

how about you? lets here some stories! :lurk:

right now im listening to divided sky....

OzzBozz

DETHKLOCK > Phish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1nrDfDejY&mode=related&search=

live concert video of deathklok

Do you folks like coffee?
Real coffee?
From the hills of Columbia.

Duncan Hills will wake you
From a thousand Deaths
A cup of black and black
[Die! Die!]
You're dieing for a cup!

Guatemalan Blend
Ethiopian
French Vanilla Roast
[Die! Die!]
You're dieing for a cup!

Prepare for ultimate flavor
You're gonna get some. Now!
And scream.. for your cream!

[Guitar Solo]

DUNCAN HILLS
DUNCAN HILLS
DUNCAN HILLS
COFFEE

Last edited:

OzzBozz

Poster Nutbag said:
is dethklock a real band or just from the cartoon?

oh there very real ;-)

lol
there from a cartoon, but there making an album because they make people scream for there cream :yoinks:

Drink duncan hills cofee

and to stay on topic, this thread is more of a "my favorite band is/ this is my concert story" kinda thread than a "my band is better than your band" kinda thread :)

ive only seen the cartoonlike 2times, its kinda boring,but i do like the music. im pretty much a phish head, but i love pantera, slayer is good sometimes also :headbange

Last edited:

OzzBozz

LOL
deathklok's music is just hillarious
it makes fun of the death metal/black metal scene... it's great

i dont' like phish very much :-/

i do like pink floyd

i ssaw the gorilla biscuits like 2-3 weeks ago ( there hardcore punk )... awesome show
I got hit in the face and my nose started bleeding, but let me tell you... it was worth every single drop of blood flowing onto my shoe.

G

that would have to be Zappa's son correct? otherwise that would be kinda creepy....I attended dead shows in my mothers womb and went on tour for a large portion of my childhood...semi rebeled when I thought the music was suffering real bad, started seeing a band called Zero....

i didnt get to go to many concerts this summer. i saw moe. in boston in june and it was a nasty show. i smoked 3 grams of some very nice buds and had a blast.there was some dude there who was tripping sac all over the place, he was all uber-friendly to everyone, tripping over the chairs and through people. he told me he ate a couple tabs, and over the course of the night i had seen him down probably 10-14 beers.

in july i saw trey with phil and friends which was an ok show, but could have been better. at the shakedown i bought a nice, *very* thick glass chillum with decent art on it for 20$ there i smoked about another 3 grams with this dude i met (his name was mike i think) and some other dude from saint louis, MO who had some very yummy cat piss tasting/smelling buds.

in late july i saw string cheese with bob wier. i was a littlebummed cause i didnt have any herb, but i did have 1.6 g of shrooms. i ate em' like 10 minutes before cheese came on, i wasnt tripping hardcore, some warping of the cieling, people have a bright glowing around there face and bodies. colors were much brighter, i felt more connected to people. looking at the sky from the lawn section was stunning. the clouds wouldnt morph or anything but i could easily see things in the clouds (like faces/animals). i also danced like i have never danced before. in the beginning of the trip i was kinda confused and restless, and was sweating profusely. after like 30minutes i started chillin and moving to the music.

i noticed that for about a week after that dream every time i heard some good jam band stuff i would start dancing without even noticing i was doing it, and it came very easy like while tripping.

any1 else with stories? :lurk: :woohoo: < me trippin sac

Last edited:
A few years ago me and 2 friends went on a mountain biking trip in Sudbury Ontario. While biking around some trails me managed to come up on the backside of a university parking lot. There were tons of people and they were getting ready for some sort of concert or show. We found the gate and the lady told us the Tradgicly Hip, and some other bands were going to be playing in a few hours. We didn't have any money to buy our way in. So we took our bikes around near the back of the stage and sat on this big rock hill and rolled up a few j's. We coudl kinda see the stage and we could hear it clear as day. So we sat there and listened to the show and fooled around on our bikes and it was an awesome time.

I have been to concerts and what not. But the thing that makes this time so awesome was that it was so unexpected. We just stubbled upon the Hip playing. How often does that happen!?!

My favorite concert I've been to so far was Tom Petty and Trey Anastasio. However, I have Aerosmith and Motley Crue coming up soon. That should be really sweet.

Concerts are so much better stoned off your ass. Bring as many joints in as you can!!!

no more stories any1? any1 have stories about what you did and not just what show you went to? come on people im sure everyones been to at least one sweet concert they wont forget........

G

Too many to narrow. Some for different reasons.

1975, Blue Oyster Cult and REO, during REO Speedwagon's replacing Kevin Cronin with Mike Murphy as front man; Lowell, Mich., passing a joint of primo Colombian Gold on-stage, in between rain storms, and having the bugger walk away smoking it, never to return!!! Bogart~!!

Carlos Santana playing for nearly 3 full hours at the Spokane Colliseum in 1988, with a grin on his face bigger than anyone's in the audience, and his playing for the love of playing... on, and on, and on. Way cool.

Genesis in 1976 at the Grand Valley State College in Mich.; finding several joints on the floor on the way in, as though it was a baited trap. Looking around carefully. Then picking them up, and walking on by.

Johnny Prine at the Panadae Theatre, (spelling?) in early 1988, in Sand Point, Idaho, in the midst of a divorce, and not having smoked a joint in over a year; sitting on an old-style hardwood park bench on main street with a drunk, who pulled out a doobie from his hat, and smoking on the side-walk. John Prine playing several hours. Tears forming when he cut into 'Angel From Montgomery.'

Jerry Garcia and David Grisman at the Warfield Theatre in San Fran in the early 90s, doing their accoustic album, and then some. 'Nuff said.

Arlo Guthrie; Fbks, Ak, 2005, 'Patriot's Tune.' Thanks Arlo. To that vision!

moose eater

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Not sure exactley what year, 76 or 77 I think
Blue Oyster cult, Long Beach arena and a couple hits of LSD.......
Need I say more :yoinks:

70s :joint:

I Used To Grow

March 8, 2006: Denver, CO..Magness Arena- This was the 3rd time I saw KoRn live. I got to Magness Arena at 10:30 AM and there was one other guy in line. Since we had GA tickets we had to wait in line if we wanted to get front row. I talked to a lot of people all day but never got the nerve to join any of the smoke circles. I wish I would've had some weed to smoke on to pass the time..but alas 6PM finally rolled around and we were let into the building. I ended up getting a front row spot in the GA pit. 10 Years and Mudvayne opened up the show..then KoRn came in and tore the house down! Being front row was amazing and I could feel the energy coming from the stage. I was jumping up and down and headbanging so hard that I got dizzy and had to calm down for a minute. But damn was I ever pumped for every song! At the end of the show Dave, KoRn's drummer threw his drumsticks into the crowd and one went right over my hand and some girl caught it. Next thing I know Munky, the guitarist is looking right at me and tosses me a yello pick with KoRn on it...HELL YEAH!! I was stoked that I got to see KoRn from 10 ft away and even got a pick..great concert

July 12th, 2000: Denver, CO-Mile High Stadium-I drove to Denver with 3 friends to see the Summer Sanitarium Tour featuring Metallica, KoRn, Kid Rock, System of A Down and Powerman 5000. I smoked almost a whole bag of bud with one of my friends on the way to the show..we were totally blown when we got to Mile High...we were a mile high literally and figuratively..it was a trip. System of A Down opened up and kicked major ass and even announced to the crowd that it was 4:20 and told us to smoke it up. Powerman 5000 played a few songs and kicked ass as well. Kid Rock did his thing with the strippers and Joe C and I was getting closer to the stage. After waiting a while before KoRn came on I was able to make my way to the 3rd row...KoRn came out and tore it up for like 90 minutes and I got to crowdsurf a few times. After another long wait Metallica appeared and played a bunch of great songs and I met up with my friends again in the middle of the GA pit. Metallica was awesome live and I would like to see them again.

I have a lot more stories from concerts like Tattoo The Earth with Slipknot and Slayer, Up In Smoke Tour with Dr. Dre, Snoop Doog and Eminem, No Doubt with Lit and Black Eyed Peas...Tom Petty and Pearl Jam..Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Latest posts

Latest posts