What's new

Your experiences with nirvana seeds...

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
I have grow northern lights and white widow and I liked them both, I only got one female each but both were very nice. The Northern Lights was purple due to the cold temps (started indoors , finshed outside) the smoke from the northern lights was excellent i gifted a friend a small bud of it and he came back and told me to cuss out the guy I got it from because it was laced with "crack". Apparently, buddy had never had good bud before at that point I informed him that I grew it and that it was not only un-laced but organic. At that point he wanted some more and all I had left was the white widow so we smoked a bit of that and found it not to be as inspiring but still it was a strong but different buzz, the WW was almost like a skunk smell while the northern lights was a piney lemony smell. Overall they were nice plants, and I am about to give Nirvana seeds another shot with some chrystal blue mystic and some ak48 something nice and stinky. :) has anyone grown any nirvana strains and how did they turn out?

I

igrohydro

Off topic,but dont tell anyone about your grow,especially a person who thinks weed is laced with crack.
I know its sometimes hard but loose lips sink ships.

B

bagseed77

rule #1 tell nobody, except thousands of anonymous strangers, i think thats another thread though, good luck on your next beans and tell that guy you quit growing and smoking for work , wife whatever ,tell him that and dont talk to him anymore

W

WheelsOG

Nirvana's been ok to me. Not the best germ rates in my very limited experience. All seeds were purchased at the same time and germed in the same manner.

Skunk #1 - 0/5

Hindu Kush - 0/10

Nl#5x Shiva - 4/5

Jock Horror - 4/5

I've only grown the Jock to completion and was impressed with the quality of smoke. I got two fairly different pheno's of the Jock, both being strong smoke.

Check out the my Jock Horror grow @ My Cabinet

Last edited:
There's so much stuff out there on knockoffs and what's good and what's not, Nirvana has this cheapo bargain image attached to it. In the cannabis game anyway if one person goes crazy for a specific strain, even if you buy it from the original seedbank you might not get that amazing pheno.. I guess that in the nirvana pack there might be a good pheno, that amazing pheno might be rarer.

I've heard that laced with crack shit too many times.. dealers don't give freebies, distance yourself from that guy

G

geminibud

I love most of their gear.
That being said,I'm having a hell of a time germing my bubbleicious and maroc x afghan seeds.

I had a few real nice females over the last 2-3 years

Peace

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

My first few years I grew out Nirvana's gear. And it was good. And for the money even better.

That being said then I got better genetics. I see no reason to go back.

They are still a killer deal for the money...but then when you invest your time and efforts the results may have a lesser value as related to potentcy and yield.

I would also recommend Nirvana for beginners too.

Just my opinion.

minds_I

ampersand

my experience

25259NirvanasNLskunkpheno.jpg

did your norther lights have the fox tail on top?

Canna-KaliSpice

Haha...laced with crack!

My buddies get the same feeling. They think they're tripping and in reality, it's just really good homegrown.

Nice budshots!mmm mm good.

Spliffman

Blue Mystic & Bubblicious

Blue Mystic & Bubblicious

I've had good germination rates and fem/male ratios, as well as easy to grow and excellent smoke from Nirvana's Blue Mystic & Bubblicious.

illchemist

I'm growing out Papaya and they are currently in mid flower. I got 4 females and they look very nice. They also stink to high heaven so it may not be the stealthiest. My clothes and pillows stink too. :)

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
ampersand said:
my experience

did your norther lights have the fox tail on top?

mine didn't but i didn't have the NL skunk pheno either, my NL was more of a piney smelling almost eyewatering smell to it but it was almost oppisite of the WW which was litterally the smell of a skunk, the NL yeided around 3/4 of an ounce from and early flowered foot tall plant and the white widow grew like a bush and had around an ounce of smoke

DR HERBAL

Ive grown a few nirvana seeds and had nothing but good things
shiva 6/10 sprouted 5 fems smoke 8 outa 10
bubblelicious 8/10 sprouted 6 fems 2 went hermi(my own fault light leak) smoke 6.5 outa 10
white rhino 10/10 sprouted still seedlings
I get the best fem/males with nirvana

G

geminibud

why not just use Phenomenals' thread with damn near the same heading?
Or the search feature we have here at IC is great!
seems meaningless as they are right on top of eachother today.

Peace

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
geminibud said:
why not just use Phenomenals' thread with damn near the same heading?
Or the search feature we have here at IC is great!
seems meaningless as they are right on top of eachother today.

Peace

up unitl yesterday at 10:26 am that thread was a year old