What's new

Your Documentary

theclearspot

If you were making a Documentary film - what type of film would you make? What subject, idea, topic etc?

I would make a documentary about me cycling across the US and the people I meet etc.:tiphat:

amanda88

the rise and fall of the usa

why the peeps are so unhappy

why, how and how to fix it

cheers/

Slipnot

The food industry, GMO vegetables, and why everyone has cancer and health issues.

and why would that be ???? Everyone has cancer it surely cannot be from GMO ,, or would you have scientific data proving other wise ???
talking real science backing it , Cause from my understanding the main cause of cancer is DNA damage and most common forms are from tobacco and the Sun

Truth is No one knows the exact cause of most cases of cancer. We know that certain changes in our cells can cause cancer to start, but we don’t yet know exactly how it all happens. Scientists are studying this problem and learning more about the many steps it takes for cancers to form and grow.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and why would that be ???? Everyone has cancer it surely cannot be from GMO ,, or would you have scientific data proving other wise ???
talking real science backing it , Cause from my understanding the main cause of cancer is DNA damage and most common forms are from tobacco and the Sun

There is a great book out there that relates the downfall of society and calcium deficiencies. It would be great to a documentary showing how big the problem really is, from the organic guys all the way up through the chemical guys and then show the results on a bunch of farms that we work with worldwide demonstrating the results.... We could make a series out of it. Doing test strips in folks farms, before and after soil analysis, giving home gardeners as well as farmers, the keys to growing....

Albrecht testified in front of congress when they got rid of the free calcium program during WW 2. He warned that in 40 to 50 years folks would be dying of malnutrition and disease if we let the Univ types go crazy with the ferts. and persuaded agriculturalists to not use Calcium(s) in their farms.

Relates farming and health.

Slipnot

If i was to do a doc it would be about all the cults , religions and beliefs and the stupid notions that believe in
If i was to do aa personal doc about my self it would be my life from Rags to riches then back down to rags then back to riches the cycle we all live and about the regrets like

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If i was to do a doc it would be about all the cults , religions and beliefs and the stupid notions that believe in
If i was to do aa personal doc about my self it would be my life from Rags to riches then back down to rags then back to riches the cycle we all live and about the regrets like

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”

Very appropriate for You... Best wishes on your journey.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I should of added processed foods to my post. I'm not saying its just GMO, just saying GMO would be mentioned. It is to early to have data to gauge the damage GMO will do.

Betterhaff

Veteran
About all my crazy friends and their/our escapades. We’ve always said we should write a book but then came to the conclusion it would never be the same or be able to properly convey the episodes as they happened. On second thought, a documentary may not be able to do that either.

Green Squall

the rise and fall of the usa

why the peeps are so unhappy

why, how and how to fix it

cheers/

Who says we are unhappy? I'm happy. My friends and family all seem happy. You shouldn't lump us all together. That's not fair. No country is perfect. We all have problems, including England. Maybe you should focus on your own countries problems instead of criticizing others.

geneva_sativa

Hey Green Squall,

not tryna give you a hard time.

Just pointing out cultural biases. I live America, born here Appalachia.

Yeah, everywhere got potential and tendency towards cultural bias, projecting every negativity on others . . . seeing themselves so squeaky clean

Fuck, if we cant laugh at ourselves, what can we do ?

Green Squall

Your right. No one is squeaky clean. Just look at the factory farming of animals for food in America. It's not right and I admit that. It actually really bothers me.

But the cruelty involved in the dog meat trade is on a whole other level. Google it and look at the pictures. Overall the practice is condemned and deemed taboo by most of the international community.

Sorry to the op for sidetracking this thread. Lets get back to his documentary question which was an excellent thread topic to begin with.

amanda88

Who says we are unhappy? I'm happy. My friends and family all seem happy. You shouldn't lump us all together. That's not fair. No country is perfect. We all have problems, including England. Maybe you should focus on your own countries problems instead of criticizing others.

Thank you for your input, theirs a link on wiki you may comment on
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat

Attachments

• Dog_on_a_stick.jpg
    Dog_on_a_stick.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 9
Don't want to give myself away, but our current project is about things people do in the outdoors. We start filming this month.
My son is a graduate of film school. We starting a film business.

Latest posts

Latest posts