What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your custom pipes?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Smoking is so bad for my lungs that I don't smoke anymore. I use to smoke a lot but now I can only vape flowers. Sometimes that is hard on my lungs too.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Smoking is so bad for my lungs

started to eat more :) but still smoke a joint here or there

pipes glass for me please, if I could have any one of these please

absolute-krunk-235958_800x.jpg

Krunk Glass

all the best and be safe

S_M

Fajni Fajky

got a blower to make this for me. works great, but was expensive as fuck. if you could make something similar at a decent price, i'd buy it. the shape works great for a bubbler. maybe a similar one with the ✌️
View attachment 18824818
I did not plan to offer my services here, but I think we can do something like this. But I work with ceramics)
In any case, please write to me - fajnifajky@gmail.com

goingrey

I think you like classic?)
Sure why not but even more than that I like functional. There's a reason why the shape is popular with (tobacco) pipe smokers, it feels good to hold and good to smoke. Ok if you only smoke a quick hit it doesn't really matter what the shape is but if you really fill up the bowl and smoke for a while the smoking ergonomics become more important.

But the airflow must be suitable as well. Needs a quick but tight draw. I used to have a pipe shaped glass pipe (not a custom one but mass produced). Looked the part, felt the part, but didn't smoke the part. Disappointing.. But the draw also needs to be different from a tobacco pipes as mainly those are for puffing not inhaling. It should smoke like a joint I guess. A carb could be nice maybe.

I also wouldn't mind a 14.4mm joint in the stem. Easier cleaning and you can also fit an active carbon filter in there. Maybe even have a couple of different length stems.

I would also opt for thinner not thicker glass. Less durable sure but also less heavy to hold.

And just for kicks a briar wood brown colored bowl and a black stem. Not fooling anyone camo but funny. How bout an orange and white colored filter cigarette looking glass one hitter while we're at it.

Yes, I have thought about this a lot over the years. :D

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Desert Storm Sherlock by Jmass out of Austin Texas. All the colors from the campaign ribbon, my division (1st Infantry div), my unit (1/34 Armor) and a sand finish on the glass.
Screenshot_20230329-230142.png
Screenshot_20230329-230154.png

Latest posts

Latest posts