What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your Best Feminized OG Experience

Quitters

What's the best feminized version of OG from a seed company you or a friend has grown ?

Wanting to know about:

Potency
Flavor
Yield

Team Sift

Bodhi with Goji OG
Or karma with Biker, KOG orWhite OG etc..
Had some real nice OG's from seed
Made by those guys.
Smell,taste an high are all there.
Choice is yours..

Scratch that I didn't see you wanted female seed..
Can't help you there my man.
Id say grab some Bodhi while you can.
For reg beans karmas OGs are hard to beat.

Last edited:

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Killer kush from sweet seeds is feminized, fast, loud, and yields well. The smell varies from the way it was grown but it's like skunky grapefruits.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Bodhi with Goji OG
Or karma with Biker, KOG orWhite OG etc..
Had some real nice OG's from seed
Made by those guys.
Smell,taste an high are all there.
Choice is yours..

Scratch that I didn't see you wanted female seed..
Can't help you there my man.
Id say grab some Bodhi while you can.
For reg beans karmas OGs are hard to beat.

Karma has started testing out Fems, might be an idea to chat to him or ask in his forum

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A friend of mine found One of my favourite clones ever in a pack of Og fems from DNA .

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Kosher Kush, Exodus Kush, LA Confidential(not a true OG, but still killer in my book) , Kandy Kush, Sour Kush. All of those come from DNA/Reserve Privada, and I have run them all. I wish I still had the pheno's of each I found.

Jwilly

Dr greenthumb ghost og is spose to be the original cutting and there fems . Lemon ,pinesol and tight hard nugs . Best og seed on the market IMO

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Hmmm ^^ seems fishy

His ECSD s1's are the closet to the cut I have seen( I have the cut as well). So that to me is believable. Saw a report once that his Ghost s1's are straight fire. I'll try and dig up what I saw.

Here's the link to a thread here about the Dr. Greenthumb Ghost OG s1.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=235955

They look pretty nice. Can't be total garbage if Philthy gave them praises.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
my best. Chunky's Bagseeds Fire eating Glue (Fire OG x GG#4) so far...
picture.php

A

acridlab

^^looks cool, chunk.

n i agree with dtog, i had a og fem freebie from reserva, 2010. and i think it was better than all the og cuts going around, tk included.. i threw it out like a idiot, because it yielded so poorly. :wall bash:years later and a few clone only og's later, i realize it was just yielding like an og, lol but yeah,,, reserva always gets my vote cuz of the multiple winners I've found in the fems

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Is Kush 100% Indica? Ive always thought Kush means 100% Indica with no Sativa at all. Am i correct in thinking this? :)

Yes, it should be Indica from the Hindu Kush mountain range

But... OG is probably not pure and is certainly not like what you normally expect Kushes to be*, most are earthy, woody, spicy... The Bubba Kush cut is much more like "a real kush" than OGs are

* Nobody actually knows where it is from, it could be a landrace kush, but it probably is not... AFAIK

Yes, it should be Indica from the Hindu Kush mountain range

But... OG is probably not pure and is certainly not like what you normally expect Kushes to be*, most are earthy, woody, spicy... The Bubba Kush cut is much more like "a real kush" than OGs are

* Nobody actually knows where it is from, it could be a landrace kush, but it probably is not... AFAIK
thanks mate for the help. I thought it was something like that.:)

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leptosoma crossed OGKA with the Chem D cutting :) it's got most of what your looking for in cannabis. it's not got the disease of the chem or the weak stems of the OGKA. It's sweet and OG kushy with a better taste and not so dull boring stone.. I don't like either parent..

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is Kush 100% Indica? Ive always thought Kush means 100% Indica with no Sativa at all. Am i correct in thinking this? :)

If Kush is from India it is Indica. Otherwise it could be Afghani, Pakistani or Chinese.

Sativa actualy has very little to do with a plants growth characteristics & simply means 'cultivated'.

Wiki said:
Sativa, Sativus, and Sativum are Latin botanical adjectives meaning cultivated, used to designate certain seed-grown domestic crops.

Latest posts

Latest posts