What's new

Young plants not doing well. Advice needed asap

Therealzemi

Transplanted to 12 liters today.

I dont have the time for a transplant in between. The reason is that i dropped down to 6 plants, after the fert shock. So i need to do a bit of scrog to get the most of them :biggrin:

This was the first one i took out, and not even the best looking. I'm SO enjoying this indoor grow :)

A question more if i may. The only thing i'm still not sure on, is when and how much fert to use. I know i dont have to give them anything at all at this stage. But would i gain by giving them some? And should i add fert every time i water my plants?

The fert i'm using is called "Easy2Grow" Liquid plant fertilizer. Produced by Autopot. Not made specificly for cannabis, but used for it by many.

So happy i found this forum. Tons and tons of info and help to find here:huggg:

DrFever

Veteran
Transplanted to 12 liters today.

I dont have the time for a transplant in between. The reason is that i dropped down to 6 plants, after the fert shock. So i need to do a bit of scrog to get the most of them :biggrin:

This was the first one i took out, and not even the best looking. I'm SO enjoying this indoor grow :)

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56003&pictureid=1326410&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

A question more if i may. The only thing i'm still not sure on, is when and how much fert to use. I know i dont have to give them anything at all at this stage. But would i gain by giving them some? And should i add fert every time i water my plants?

The fert i'm using is called "Easy2Grow" Liquid plant fertilizer. Produced by Autopot. Not made specificly for cannabis, but used for it by many.

So happy i found this forum. Tons and tons of info and help to find here:huggg:

Well i googled it says 5 ml per 1 liter why not 2.0 ml per 1 liter just go to drugstore ask for a 25 ml syringe tell them its for childs medicine lol,, they probably will give you it for free.
Just make sure you shake the hell out of the bottle, every time before use.
if you notice no issues then go 3 ml next watering slowly working your way up

and show us some updates again lol
Anyways i would see how she reacts if you see no issues then next time try

Therealzemi

Yup that is what it says on the bottle too. And 10ml for flowering stage. I might get a proper flowering fert instead though :)
Acording to the manufacturer, it should be added in all water given to the plants. But will start low as you sugested.
LOL about the syringe :laughing: I dont need that. I have my own tools for it :)

Scrog net is up. I'll post an update when that has progressed a bit. Or if i get other issues along the way :)

Therealzemi

@Mikell

Hehe. Theres more than one purpose of the shells :p

1: They reflect light
2: My humidity is on the low side. So once or twice a day, i pour ½-1 liter of water over them. Helps a lot :)
3: They look WAY better than the black surface the pots stand on (yes i spend a lot of time just watching the plants)

And i have them available in abundance, 5 min walk from my front door :)

Therealzemi

Update as promised :)

Ive learned a LOT during this grow. And a lot of it is thanks to some of you guys. But also learned a lot by my mistakes. So i feel super ready for next time. Theres a load of tops in there. Cant wait to see the end result !

9 days in to flowering. Strain is Skunk XL. 75% sativa 25% indica :D

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like it! And the grow's looking top notch.

Hehe, I can understand. I've been using snail shells (shooting my foot off, now I have less for escagot) as little bug houses, filled with fungusy bran feeding mites, feeding my cucumeris :p

Therealzemi

Thanks a lot guys. I truly appreciate the possitive feedback :)
I started way too late with the scrog. And my net is too light/soft, so it has been hard work controling the branches. And it's not over yet :smoke:

Mikell. I boiled all the shells for 30 min. Just to be sure i didn't drag in all sorts of bugs and fungus :smokeit: :biglaugh:

DrFever

Veteran
Looking really good there buddy keep up the good work plants look really healthy as well

Therealzemi

Update.
You really need to tell me if i should stop posting in this thread. Doing it because i like it, and because people asked me to.

Day 23 in flowering. Yesterday i did a super crop on the top. Things are looking really good atm. Kinda proud, despite the mistakes i made, and is going to make :p