What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You Massholes too stoned to check in?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
There's been a decent amount of marijuana news in Boston/Massachusetts...new dispensaries, the high times cannabis cup, the expo center gathering. Lots of stuff. Where are you guys? Last post here is 6 months old. I have been smoking bubble hash the past few months...a gram lasts me 4-5 days and costs $55. I get high. How is everyone? Been up to?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's been a decent amount of marijuana news in Boston/Massachusetts...new dispensaries, the high times cannabis cup, the expo center gathering. Lots of stuff. Where are you guys? Last post here is 6 months old. I have been smoking bubble hash the past few months...a gram lasts me 4-5 days and costs $55. I get high. How is everyone? Been up to?

Lol,,,D.B,,
I thought you got ya patois wrong and was calling us Rassholes,,,lol,lol

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey 944s2! How's it going? Long time no see. Hope you're all set to settle in comfortably for the winter and not have to worry about much. 50's here but freezing at night

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey 944s2! How's it going? Long time no see. Hope you're all set to settle in comfortably for the winter and not have to worry about much. 50's here but freezing at night

We’re good thanks DB,,,
Hope you and yours are happy n healthy after these mad couple of years,,
look forward to the colder weather,,,,
Indoor Runs is breeze when it’s cold ,,,
Not so much when the outside temps are in the mid 90s at lights on,,,
Peace and regards DB,,,s2

Robney

Probably no real updates as everything is extremely corporate controlled. Nearly all the flower is trash, nearly all the concentrates are trash. Every dispensary opening seems to be just more trash flower and concentrates for way, way too much. The only exception I can think of are The Botanist live concentrates. Those are good.

High times contest was just dispensaries selling their herb but random people could judge it. Kinda cool, but seeing how most people think the bud is Mass is good, and it's not, I doubt it really shed any light on which flower was actually really good.

There was a dispensary that was saying that they had a line of bud grown by chemdog, and that's the one time I wish I grabbed something, but it's still too overpriced.

Sadly, there's nothing really, really exciting going on here in terms of the legal market.

There's some really awesome underground breeding going on, and it seems that a lot of good clones are around. I think gene traders is still happening. NECANN is coming up soon, which can sometimes be good for grabbing genetics.

Personally, I'm just doing my little homegrow, might try to make some crosses, but we'll see how the year pans out. As long as I can keep myself stocked on flower, I'll be chillin.

EastCoastGambit

Just saying hi. Can't speak to the scene here - tough to say whats going on until the pandemic kinda ends and I go out and socialize more freely. A friend of a friend opened a dispensary, I haven't toured it yet but they grow in house. It should be cool to check out. Its called Lazy River in Dracut. I've passed a couple "craft cannabis" shops that look interesting in my travels one I remember was in Sturbridge. I can't imagine MA being that bad with some of the breeders here and the influence of NY, VT, and ME all around us. But I agree the corporate ruled market might lead to lower quality overall and with taxes I'm sure the prices are way high compared to the West Coast markets.

Latest posts

Latest posts