What's new

'You lying - dog faced - PONY SOLDIER!'

M

Mr D

2 time (soon to be 3 time) failed presidential candidate Joe Biden is not running for president, he's running from his record of corruption in Iraq, Ukraine and China.

If you investigate him it's considered interfering in the 2020 election.

The campaign confirmed Biden is now canceling his originally scheduled appearance at a primary night party in Nashua, N.H., and will be in South Carolina instead.

'Boogieman'

Spin is the left wing media telling everyone the Hunter Biden scandal was debunked even though nobody ever debunked it lol.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
He's been having a few of these 'moments'. Seems to be increasingly obvious.

Joe just bailed on New Hampshire mid day. Doesn't look like he's going all the way.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Early stages of dementia, they deflect their anger.
Obvious,and I'm sure his family,as well as his Dr knows.
Which makes it wrong on so many levels.

T

Teddybrae

Gypsy ... the unusual wording of the 'insult' highlights for me that Biden is from a separate class of Americans. Like Australia the US has a political class and Biden is insulated from the rest of us by his wealthy, detached, heritage.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Biden thinks he will get most of the black votes. He says there is no diversity in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Early stages of dementia, they deflect their anger.
Obvious,and I'm sure his family,as well as his Dr knows.
Which makes it wrong on so many levels.

To some degree a 'senior moment' might be normal aging without being full blown dementia. It's not ok for the President to have them unless he can keep telling lies so fast that nobody can keep up.

Absolem

Spin is the left wing media telling everyone the Hunter Biden scandal was debunked even though nobody ever debunked it lol.

I heard your dads HVAC company goes into people's houses and fucks shit up on the furnace so your dads company can charge the clients more.

Debunk it.

redlaser

Veteran

Spin would be whatever or whoever convinced you Hunter Biden matters even a little bit.

Still waiting on a coherent thought that explains that.

I’ve gotten work because of my Dad’s job, just like you have, and done drugs, just like you have.

Calling that a scandal is laughable.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have heard the term "Pony Soldier" plenty of times

I have heard the term "Pony Soldier" plenty of times

...In the tee vee series "Gunsmoke". A "Pony Soldier" was mounted calvary, according to the Indians. It might be an insult in a wierd circle, but on a campaign? Why then?

"Dawg Face" is what my very expressive Boxer mix gets when I toss the bone to the other dawg.

"Liar" - we know that one. Why did he deflect the question and call the person a liar?

Look, this will probably get taken by a news hound and become big press, but here is the theory... See, Biden was supposed to win the nomination, and then he was supposed to have the evil hag as his running mate. They would probably win, but his days after that are numbered.

He is a coward and afraid to meet the devil so he is throwing the race early, and will throttle back to idle yet stay in. At least that way he gets to keep the rest of the campaign money. But most of all, he lives, and Barr can't touch him. How does the EH stay untouchable?

That woman in red was there to remind biden what he has to look forward to seeing every morning in hell.

Last edited:
M

Mr D

Do you really need any more proof the media is totally full of shit?

Joe Biden the frontrunner according to all the polls from April of 2019 until people started to vote. What a fuckin joke that these people can go on TV claim Old Joe was ever even a viable candidate yet alone the "frontrunner".

Now these liars expect me to believe Mayor Pete to the rescue. It's just gotten so absurd with the DNC. They should fire Perez and hire the ancient aliens dude.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you really need any more proof the media is totally full of shit?

Joe Biden the frontrunner according to all the polls from April of 2019 until people started to vote. What a fuckin joke that these people can go on TV claim Old Joe was ever even a viable candidate yet alone the "frontrunner".

Now these liars expect me to believe Mayor Pete to the rescue. It's just gotten so absurd with the DNC. They should fire Perez and hire the ancient aliens dude.
That dude certainly would make more sense. :laughing:

picture.php

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The pack that tries to challenge the un-opposed incumbent is great comedy to watch. Remember in 2016 with the pack of pukes, and the media had already selected that guy jeb bush? He was the guy until voting started.

Same thing this year except they needed biden to win to get clinton off the DOJ hook as his running mate. Media is run by the bankers. Trump screwed up their bush/clinton thing.

Follow the money...

bfm3DFF.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts