What's new

You know you've got a great smoke when...

El Timbo

Churches to the left BJs to the right! This has been another very easy grow so far.

DSCF0560[1].JPG

420PyRoS

It's always good grass when you get up to do something with your pipe or bubbler sitting in your lap only to have it go flying, hit the ground and shatter.To many glass pieces to count :(
Man, this just happened to me too. Was gonna make a cheap Pepsi Bong replacement with bowl and stem from local shop but they had no stems left....

Argh lol

Cactus Squatter

You know you’ve got a great strain when you take your brain out, set it on a shelf, and walk away from it to go giggle at the shadow spiders and find some chick, I think it was a chick, named Jackie that you’ve never met and do not know, but you know you just gotta find Jackie… all while feeling totally alright with the world.

ACE Purple Zamal x A5 Haze, organic outdoor grown. Trippy, silly, weird, and beautiful. And seriously, who the hell is Jackie???

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You know you’ve got a great strain when you take your brain out, set it on a shelf, and walk away from it to go giggle at the shadow spiders and find some chick, I think it was a chick, named Jackie that you’ve never met and do not know, but you know you just gotta find Jackie… all while feeling totally alright with the world.

ACE Purple Zamal x A5 Haze, organic outdoor grown. Trippy, silly, weird, and beautiful. And seriously, who the hell is Jackie???

who the hell is Jackie?

just ask Jackie Blue

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You spend half an hour searching thru all of the apartment looking for your reading spectacles - cussing and angry - and eventually find an old broken pair - which you sorta fix with sellotape - then when you put them on - you find the lost pair on your head!

- Amnesia Kush Auto/Fem -

kro-magnon

Veteran
There is some hasch producers in this part of Morocco now?
When I went it was only grown and produced in the north mountains, many Moroccans in the south were asking me if I could go to score for them some of the good stuff in the north but it was a very long time ago.

rolandomota

Veteran
You just know when it's good weed your brain tells you it's good versus the usual I can't get High enough feeling . Rare Mexican brick its not rare to buy for me its just not common to find something impressive. And when the seeds sprout im like wooohooo!!! I just got one hopefully I can grow some trees! 🎄

Latest posts

Latest posts