What's new

You know you've got a great smoke when...

exoticrobotic

Rare Mexican brick its not rare to buy for me its just not common to find something impressive. And when the seeds sprout im like wooohooo!!! I just got one hopefully I can grow some trees! 🎄

I hope it's a real bell ringer.

Mexican brick doesn't seem to have a good rep with many people in the US. I've only ever smoked homegrown from there and it was top 5 easily.

The brick we used to get in the UK was pretty nice. 90s dryish chocolate/orangey African bush was lovely and quite trippy, we used to smoke it all in bongs and it gave nice oevs and laughter.

I wish i'd kept all the seeds from the nice brick we got over the years. I grew a few from the 90s brick and the leaves were a nice smoke with a bleachy grassy orangey smell to the stems but i didnt flower them.

With the old African in mind i've cracked some Oldtimes (ES x ESB x BlueBerry(DJ Short) by Oldtimer1)

I hope ot grow some trees too 🎄

💚

bibi40

✅
There is some hasch producers in this part of Morocco now?
When I went it was only grown and produced in the north mountains, many Moroccans in the south were asking me if I could go to score for them some of the good stuff in the north but it was a very long time ago.
little producers who take care about quality ,
i guess they was there from decades ,
just about good meeting / rencontre ...

i think than morrocan' s who asked foreigners to get some are certainly not really aware about anything of quality , or at least not well connected ...

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
little producers who take care about quality ,
i guess they was there from decades ,
just about good meeting / rencontre ...

i think than morrocan' s who asked foreigners to get some are certainly not really aware about anything of quality , or at least not well connected ...
They were asking foreigners because they knew the penalties were not so harsh for tourists compared to locals and this was in the south part of country far from the place of production.
It must be hard to have a farm doing this isolated in a region where it's not common. In the Riff their number is their strength.

Latest posts

Latest posts