What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... and I also am re-loading as we speak!;)

:laughing: This is starting to remind me of 'poor' Monica Lewinsky hugging Bad-boy Bill Clinton's nuts FOREVER into eternity!!!! :laughing::tiphat:

St. Phatty

..... and now, back to our regularly scheduled program, what will Ivanka do now that she's fallen for Jethro.

How will Daddy feel when he finds out, AND, what about wimpy Jared???:biggrin:

Can't we have an epidode where Trump finds Melania in bed with Jim Acosta (banished CNN reporter), and tries to shoot them with a shotgun, but holds the shotgun wrong, scalping himself & removing his Special Orange Haircut FOREVER (or at least till the next episode) ?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: Last Episode: The Trump family and the Clampetts get together to celebrate Thanksgiving and mistakenly eat the magic mushrooms which re-organizes their thinking on everything!:)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

your driveway looks like this in the summer...

(OK, I'm not gonna bullshit ya; my driveway is a little bit smoother than this....)

Attachments

• driveway.jpg
    driveway.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 7

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

This is what my driveway really looked like several winters ago...(Looking through the windshield)

Attachments

• driveway (2).jpg
    driveway (2).jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 8

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ya know you live in the country when you can grow an entire field of your own grade A weed and food. Damn I wish I lived in the hill country. one day I will.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran

This is what my driveway really looked like several winters ago...(Looking through the windshield)

Buddy, Buddy, Buddy.. all the warm places you've been/lived in your life and this is what you came up with?? :biggrin: SNOW!:moon:
It is nice to look at though.

dddaver

Veteran
You know you live in the country if you could go out and warsh yer car nekkid and nobody could see you. Never have done that, but I have no qualms walking out in muh skivvies. :biggrin:

kaochiu

Veteran
See those adverts of young girls in voluptuous white dresses rolling on the green prairies while wearing a few drops of some fancy brand perfume? I keep wondering if after filming she checks for ticks. Wee bastards those ticks, and they live in grassy prairies. In spanish is "garrapata".

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
See those adverts of young girls in voluptuous white dresses rolling on the green prairies while wearing a few drops of some fancy brand perfume? I keep wondering if after filming she checks for ticks. Wee bastards those ticks, and they live in grassy prairies. In spanish is "garrapata".
lol

Spring planting was insane with ticks this year. The wife would make me strip before I walked into the house. lol

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
why would anyone want to be a participating member in a place they consider a shit show? what does it make you taking part? i can accept specific criticism about ic, but to denigrate this whole place and all it's divers membership, as a shit show is extremely insulting.

Last edited: