What's new

you know when your stoned when...

Max Yields

When you go to light that bowl and its already finished, yet some ashy remains are still there, but you light it anyhow without knowing and you take a hit that tastes like pure ass crack.

N

ninja bud

When you go into the bathroom to brush your teeth and you walk out with a razor in your hand. WTF!!!

C

Classy@Home

When I smoked cigs - I could tell I was really stoned by how many I had going at the same time, 1 in ashtray, 1 in hand, lighting a fresh one...

Now I know if I forget to keep puffing a joint or bowl - just come to, and realize I've been sitting there for who knows how long w/ a batch sitting waiting...

Or I forget whose turn it is - did I just puff, or should I hit before passing???

WelderDan

Veteran
You know you are stoned when you realize you have half a joint stuck to your lower lip, you have a pile of ashes on your stomach and you've been staring at a TV that isn't even on for the past hour.

devilgoob

Veteran
You know you're stoned when you're so stoned, that you look at stones stoned, stoning stoners, stone-cold.

Scones.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When someone asks for your phone number, and you give them the first 3 digits before realizing you don't remember the whole thing. When you take out your phone to look up your own number, and you realize you can't remember the password to unlock the phone.