What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you know when your scottish when

rocket high

Veteran
like the american stereo type ;) lol... but i must say wullie's accent is absolutely shocking nobody in the world has a accent like that....

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Willie is a BEAST...!!!!!

And nobody talks like Hommer in the US neither so they are balanced in prejudice.

LOL

M

marmoset

this is spot on!.i matched more of that than i thought i would,but actually feel proud about it!
is that wrong or just scottish?

i knew a guy from dumfries who spoke just like wully,he was also a national affront!!

LUDACRIS

Veteran
anyone tell me how i get pm's on??

Whin ya git mare than 50+ posts an huv been a member fur a week bit turbo posting tae git ye ta 50+ posts will nae work as yer posts will nae be coonted.
get ma drift big fella. Jist keep it gon an dinny gee up mate.

LUDA.
:)

jacobite

Yes well ! As A black Scotsman,
this thread seeems just about right, the question about square sausage is right on the button, as is the mention of soap bar, i still have palls that say its good ? :(
and they really have had the chance to er try something else.
I sheltered this yoof who was gonna inherit a fortune, his auld timers had the rights to the original scottish haggis, worth a few bob i can tell ye,
he liked cricket !
what more do you need to know !!
WTF is it with the Scotsmen ?

Scottish wimmin, on the other hand are long suffering, and frankly wasted on Scottish men, who in thier infinate wisdom prefer football, and loosing to England.
When the fak are yooos lot gonnae wake up and smell the reek !
the Jamacians acheived independace but you are all still wrapped up in tartan and shortbread,
As a good "white" Scottish pal of mine said:

" Scotlands biggest problem is, that it does not realise it was fucked over by a bunch of assholes a.... long...time ...ago !
Seems to me the gypos er sorry Egyptians are better at getting thier act together than the Scots ?
When the fuck are yooos gonna wake up ?
or are ye happy with selling your children as scotlands finest "EXPORT ?"

YOURs NOT VERY OPTIMISTACLLY
THE Black Jacobite
ps If i seem a little negative, it is only because you Scots seem to wear the yoke of servitude with pride and i truely do not understand this.

E

el dub

We honeymooned in Scotland and had a great time driving around your fair country. I think Glasgow was our favorite stop. Until we were ready to head south out of town and asked a cabbie parked next to our hotel (One Devonshire Gardens) for directions to the highway south. The guy went to great pains to assist and happily sent us in the OPPOSITE direction desired. hahahahaha!

lw

D

darkhorse

" Scotlands biggest problem is, that it does not realise it was fucked over by a bunch of assholes a.... long...time ...ago !

who was it Ewan Mcgregor? ha,ha

everyone moans about the weed quality and soapbar infestation
but there is always oppertunity here in Scotland.
the market is wide open for good weed and hash=oppertunity.

we allow many oppertunist,s up here just ask Aberdeen!

E

el dub

First thing we did when we crossed the border from England to Scotland was to change our money. hahaha

We visited Edinburg, Aberdeen, Inverness and Glasgow.

The trip was great and the locals treated us wonderfully. But I never did manage to score any smoke on that trip......

lw

Latest posts

Latest posts