What's new

you know U are a real grower when:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you analyze any bud you see and comment on its grow environment and quality

When you always think you are going to get busted

When you go through emotional roller coasters

When you can talk strains LIVE

When you are POSITIVE that you know more about growing then anyone you know

When you wonder how many other people are growing?

When you snoop out potential grows anywhere you go.

When you are constantly researching your next investment.

When you become a realty professional

When you feel bad lying to peers, but you know you have to

when you can sit back and watch other people get so ridiculously stoned on your weed... only a TRUE grower knows this feeling...

When you are constantly researching a better way to do things

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
when youre walking through macys and your spouse picks sweet leaf trimmings out your hair:)

I also constantly pull out my roll of green garden ties trying to get at phone or money. I try to empty my pockets.

you know you grow many weeds when trash (just leaves and stalks) become a liability. 4 piggly sacs full of trash weighs many pounds per bag. i toss these bags all over...lol. or just dump leaves out in ditch(of cop preferably).

Spaventa

Veteran
When you politely accept gifted bud from a grower friend who all proud and pleased with his acheivent, but then throw it in the bin later cos its sub standard to your own. done that a few times...lol

C

Chamba

and you know you are a real outdoor grower when....

when your sense of awareness is finely and highly tuned..you can sense when some one is approaching near one of your outdoor sites before you hear or see them....you just sense it by the way the birds react....or you just feel them approaching....you re-discover and hone skills that most modern humans have lost in the past few thousand years..

when you can carry heavy loads up steep mountains for hours with the ease of a Nepalese Sherpa.

when every time you arrive at your outdoor plots around flowering time and they are still there!.and looking great...... you can't help but have the biggest phucking smile from ear to ear.

when every plot of land you see is a potential grow site with all it's positives and negatives of it summed up in about 3 seconds at a glance while driving by at sixty.

when you really pay attention to the weather report every day ....really pay attention!........and when it rains you smile..other times when it rains you frown...but then at other times when it doesn't rain you frown ...and other times when it doesn't you smile...the forecast of rain or no rain always has you planning when your next visit to the plot will be.

when you check out Google Earth specifically to find out if you can see your outdoor plots.

when the best joint of the day is the one you have sitting down beside your outdoor plants...I've always enjoyed just smoking and chilling with my outdoor plants..also it makes the trip back home nice and relaxing (being downhill helped too)

when you work out prices for things (in your mind) not by the dollar amount they are asking for it, but by how many ounces it would take to pay for it.

when you not only feel it is your natural right to do what you do, you also feel that what you do is right and good.

and you know you are a real OUTDOOR grower when you think (often, when you are hauling water uphill in the middle of summer in the middle of the day or arrive at a grow site after a big storm to find you have lost 80% ..or mold wipes out all the big colas of your crop..) of just how easy those indoor growers have it..and then at other times, when you are really enjoying nature, things are going your way etc then you feel sorry for those growers who are forced to be stuck inside jumpy at every siren, buzzer or knock at the door, being tied to the grow, seeing life through the sickly yellow glow of sodiums and having that unnatural constant electrical white noise/buzz/hum in the background

Last edited:
G

lmao.....

when you get offered your own bud by your friends and they didn't get it from you.
when friends lie about said weed's origins to talk up its mystical powers.

"you used to jump everytime you heard the cops when you had your first couple hookups, no when you hear/see the cops, you dont even flyntch or care."

i've been involved with reefer for so long, when a cop came to my door a few years ago, i opened it and asked what was up. i didn't once think about the 20 plus plants in the bedroom. i hardly ever smoke in the front of the house so i wasn't worried about odor.

the cop asked if a car on the street was mine, i was annoyed and let it show. i said no. he said that he was going to have it towed and he wanted to see if whoever owned it would move it. i said, so tow it. is that all?

in my younger days, especially being high, it would have been easy to blow it. it was an odd reason to knock though. since when would a cop care about not towing a car? i don't sell or anything so the only reefer that leaves the house is whatever my gf can walk off with. :)

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
youve read all of the first few pages of flower pix forums! and still wind up in tokers den...

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
OUTDOORS:

you know you grow outside when:

you wake up in prison after a few yrs because some prick walked on PRIVATE land illegally poaching.

deer eat all your shoots.

1OO degrees and no rain = no pot

the only reason to grow outside IMHO, because you cant indoors.

yeah... i got popped outdoors...lol, but neva stopped and neva will....well i dont grow outside no mo.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

You know you are a grower when you throw away weed that is not up to your standards.

minds_I

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
ExcelAtIt said:
You can send that my way Minds I... I would love to give it a good home.
i dont get why folks throw ANY smokable weed?

i leave bags at the bus stops. i give friends tons of sweet leaf as a deterent to cigs. they roll it and smoke it like cigs. it helps one quit. i find all my weed a good home. i found a bag of swag last summer and gave it to a mexican. he was happy...lol.

hell i gave 2 deaf dudes a q of blueberry last week for stopping and offering me help on the road.

Pink

The_Leader said:

i leave bags at the bus stops. i give friends tons of sweet leaf as a deterent to cigs. they roll it and smoke it like cigs. it helps one quit. i find all my weed a good home. i found a bag of swag last summer and gave it to a mexican. he was happy...lol.

hell i gave 2 deaf dudes a q of blueberry last week for stopping and offering me help on the road.

Seee! That's how it's done! I give away more than I can keep track of.....

Joe Hawkins

When marijuana growing has lead you down your career path

Horticulturilist and now Architectural Drafty (Inspired by my art work but more by having to solve problems regarding stealth growrooms)

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
The_Leader said:

No one to give it to :biglaugh:

Fits in to the thread, as a matter of fact:

You might be a grower if you burn excess weed in your fire pit :D

Latest posts

Latest posts