What's new

you know U are a real grower when:

flameninja

Your shopping lists become bizzare! God only knows what people would think if they saw mine lol
Syringe,stockings,duct tape, gloves....
:respect:

Green Sky

... cases of butane, gallons of fertilizer, dozens of packages from Grow supply houses.... My UPS guy just got a bigger Christmas present

When your pile of stripped, stock and twigs, takes hours to consume and disappear in a cloud of smoke around the camp fire pit. Relax with a few beers and breath deeply now folks! One time, during a low pressure spell, a big cloud of smoke, hung dense and close to the ground and slowly drifted over to my neighbors house consuming it in a fog of pungent smoke. lol.

Scroggy B

Whenever people around you talk about growing cannabis, you wear on a poker face, and only add that you heard/read that growing cannabis is very hard and also illegal...

Green lung

Veteran
When your practically a certified Meteorologist and any given time you know temp,humidity and barometric pressure Indoor and Outdoor.

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
You remember having a red box to make free pay phone calls, and never even having even a landline for security. Phreaking 101