What's new

you know U are a real grower when:

Tilt

When you can call it a plantation instead of a grow.
You hire a foreman.
You can see it from space with the naked eye.
When all the bs about growing a plant is repealed and the world goes back to its roots of agriculture of a plant with as many benefits as hemp and marijuana.

bs0

I know I keep posting here... But shit it is still true:

When you can rub more than one bowl of hash off of your fingers... And still aren't even half done.

You can guess what I'm taking a break from right now... And might need a new keyboard.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
When your keyboards are so sticky the letters are coming off when you type LOL Atleast you can make hash off the vowels LOl peace out Headband707

S

Stray

when you roll up round your friends place in this..

picture.php

can never be too careful when addressing contamination issues from grow to grow ;)

Bulldog11

Veteran
When you are in the middle of clipping your last harvest, to get up and camp out for a seed release in order to buy more seeds, when you already have 50 packs in the fridge....

BigBurma

....you say to yourself "his/her cheap ass needs to by a ph pen", when you spot someone in Lowes with green or orange index fingers caused by using a liquid PH test kit.

El Toker

You know you're a grower when..........

One of your friends knocking too enthusiastically on the front door makes you climb out of the back window and leg it.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
when you roll up round your friends place in this..

picture.php

can never be too careful when addressing contamination issues from grow to grow ;)

ROFL!!!! friggin dying over here....

:moon:

You know your a grower when your wife of 30 years can vanish just like that, yep just like that,,, Don't fuck wid me,, :cathug:

G

grasspass

When you have quit smoking cannabis, but refuse to quit growing it, because growing it is far more important to you.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when you have hit your head on more then one light hood in one day in two different grows locations.

Last edited:

kaneboy

you have a pink burn scar on your forehead from getting too close to a bare 400watta,still get laughed at