What's new

you know U are a real grower when:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you are stuffed up flying through the Kleenex, But don't even have a cold.

That pollen is really quite a motherfuka! :bigeye: AAAAAAAAAcchoooooo!

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
When you are willing to lose your freedom and good name.

When you learn, finally, the value of patience.

When you meditate about your own fragility and mortality while harvesting and trimming.

When you consider finger hash as early commission.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
When you roll through your local grocery store and buy 4 boxes of nitrile gloves, 5 bottles of 99% iso-alcohol, cheesecloth and a bunch of vegetable oil...lol.

A

arcticsun

when you are sampling your own guerilla grown outdoor crop from latitude 69 north ;)

when autumn becomes a happyer time then spring :)

when you start reflecting on all your crazy big grows in the past and realize you were lucky to get away with it

wsmith

when you're so stoned and tired from watering plants, and still have trimming to do and a cloner to fill, and a bunch of shit that needs to disappear, that you go to slug a beer and try to light it at the base...

wsmith

when some yuppie in the street tells you to get a haircut and you laugh at them and tell them to get a real job

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
when i tell friends that know me i have to go to work and there like wtf you never had a job and i look at them like i mean it because i have to check my room

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
when you have a 9mil (3x3mil/55gl contractor bags) container you made to hold all of the hydroton that you bought but your not going to use cause you decided to not go hydro right now and your using it as a bean bag chair.

oh and BTW i can barely close the bag, so that gives you a pretty descent idea of how much hydroton is actually in the bag

ajc0k

you know your a real grower when your at the academy of art and science in SF in the "indoor rainforest " and far more interested in the number MH lights they are using and wattage, than the tour itself.. btw they had like hundreds in this one huge dome.

T

Teeg420

I second the seed stash as your most prized possession, just started collecting.

Also the academy of science and their multiple mh, I pointed it out to my girl while we were there and she just said yea they're nice. LOL

C

Cookie monster

When in December everybody in the garden center is buying holly wreaths and Christmas trees and your trolley is full of perlite, soil mix and flower pots.

Latest posts

Latest posts