What's new

You know the weed is good when......

jefff

When posting, half way through lose my train of thought, what's left of it at least.....

Like right now, the above looks rather messed up, so I guess I am in the hands of good smoke :)

alaskan

... when you totally forget that you're with other people and start thinking/singing out loud.

It's great seeing other people do all this stuff.

R

randude101

When you find yourself in a park, on bench, and someone is asking you if you are okay

You know the weed is good when your friend knocks at the door and you invite him in to join you........ then :yoinks: you remember that the friend is a cop by day!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know the weed is good when.......

you've grown & cured it and are wearing that
cerebrally enhanced smile of contentment only
self sufficient stoners will experience.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you're looking forward to Maury & Steve Wilkos for entertainment.

Kizzattack

When you wake up at 5:30 in the morning, fully clothed and a poor recollection of how you got there, then you look outside, see the sunlight and think ,"Ahhhh, it's still the evening time". (Yes, I did that this morning).

Megas

Someone famous walks into the same room your in and you have too much cottonmouth to even get a sentence out.

K

KMK0420

Someone famous walks into the same room your in and you have too much cottonmouth to even get a sentence out.

almost the same for me, but an extremely hot female. fucking kottonmouth. i always wondered why KMK like to be kings of cottonmouth... worst feeling in the world...i guess it just rhymed better than "marijuana smoking kings"