What's new

You know the weed is good when......

When you make a meal like Mac and Cheese and you open the box, you start boiling water, and then you put your shells in the boiling water and realize that you have no milk or butter.

So you throw the shells away since you wasted them and then you grab some Cereal, pour it in a bowl and forget again you have no milk.

Or when you drive yourself home on Auto-pilot.

You drove like 20 miles, you open your garage and you realize you just opened your garage. You didn't take in the streets, the turns, the cars, you just KNEW, and you opened your garage and your home. You just made it there.

Tell me you guys have done this?

ecxtky

you know the weed is good when...

you know the weed is good when...

When you are having a conversation with someone, stop to take a hit, and finish your bowl and then you ask, "what were we talking about?"
When you stare at the same icmag thread for a few hours.
When you read the same line over and over, and it still doesn't make any sense...
When you fall asleep on a thursday night, and wake up on friday morning thinking is the weekend and you can sleep in and smoke more weed...
Merry Christmas stoners!!

K

kannubis

when your wife has been talking to you for the last 5 minutes nonstop and you just nod and say "okay, wait, what did you say?" and she starts it all over again and after a minute you say "just kidding, I heard you" and she starts laughing about it instead of yelling about not listening...

When people actually like me I know weed is good, when I think more realistically and positively then I usually do....when I feel more likable than I usually am!

Honestly, people hate me when I am not stoned on GOOD weed and I hate a lot about myself when I am not! It's a magical medicine indeed, but not everyone feels that.

trouble

Veteran
When I keep entering my ATM pin# in the microwave oven while trying to heat-up a cup of coffee.

:window::xmastree:

you pass out with your bowl in you hands at the opening credits of a movie and wake up on the ending credits and hit the bowl like nothing happend while your friends are pissing them selfs laughing at you

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
You know the weed is good when......

you twist up a fatty, & puff away before a movie you have wanted to watch and then you wake up credits rolling...
peace.

sackO

kaze420

make iso and sit down for work/ but get distracted for 2+days by thinking because the weed you used was good shit.. and your deciding to post in section other then micro grows...

when go back to just energy

cant stop you stop laughing at shit that tru.. u have so much energy because u thinking good

yet u have slept little, look at my time stamps...

WEED, its good plant, tell me if im annoying because i sorta feel that way lol:dunno:

C

cork144

you know the weed is good when you dont even have to grip it to hold it,

instead your trying to flick it off your fingers

kaze420

....it grows a top from the seed leaves..12/12 94wcfl..FIM'd bout 2 weeks.. they almost 3 now and the flowering ones look nice,still with seed leaf at flower., to bad my pictures rarely are captured nicely. i use camera, i cant focus.. lol really didnt take time out to learn it....y

does this even mean anything, this energy??

picture.php

kaze420

....it grows a top from the seed leaves..12/12 94wcfl..FIM'd bout 2 weeks.. they almost 3 now and the flowering ones look nice,still with seed leaf at flower., to bad my pictures rarely are captured nicely. i use camera, i cant focus.. lol really didnt take time out to learn it....y
did i mention MG SOIL.. its good!! it does miracle right?
does this even mean anything, this energy??

picture.php

cut the head off, somethings may die.. that head ,that energy 'idea' for progress its gone now.. dude my cab, i want my plant bushy, its small gotta keep this as close the light during each 12 hour (half life) of progress....in a day.. i want fast results... i want my fruit now! i dont wanna wait!

fast results can end in either.. (12/12) dude my shit is always in flower...

i have a dream.. to be your worst nightmare.....!!!!@3r43 r523r4

understands good and evil, they speak good, create energy they deserve the wealth.. its progress.. infected with money and power.. dude so high iseen spaceship!!! ALIENS NUMBER 1 ON UR PLAYLIST>> got alittle money where the safe if. for my babies, babies,babies,babies,babies,............ get it wayne does