What's new

You know the weed is good when......

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The last person you sold a bag to comes back 30 minutes later trying to smoke you out cause he found the "kill". Then you remind him where he got it.

That was a long time ago, I don't sell anymore.

guest396

when your friend calls you and your talking to him about what your going to do and when your going to get together and he asks what's keeping you and you tell him you're looking for your phone...

:laughing:

sodaman

... you spend a few minutes looking around for the pipe so you can hit it again only to realize that it's been in your hand the whole time.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
You know the weed was good when

You know the weed was good when

you watch tv with the channel guide on... And when you measure once cut once, WRONG size...

sackoweed

Veteran

you put a DVD in the player and grab the remotes and end up watching an hour of DIY channel Indoor out and yard crashers are cool shows.. lmfao...

alaskan

...you've got your piece in one hand, and a bottle/cup in the other, and catch yourself trying to take a sip of your weed... multiple times

O

otherwhitemeat

...you run out the door, knowing you're high and make a quick mental checklist: keys, wallet, celphone, one hitter and weed--check. Then get to your car and realize you forgot your cup of coffee, do another general inventory, lock up, get in the car. Shit, left my money on the counter--again, general inventory, lock up, get in car. Repeat as necessary for ipods, papers, credit cards, etc.

For some reason, I never forget the weed....

sackoweed

Veteran

when you use the search button to find this very thread, like water did and cant find it.. lmfao..

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I took the Family out to dinner last night at Sizzler, and for those not familiar, it is one of those places that you walk in, order, and pay for your food before you sit down--
So after we eat, the waitress asks if there is anything else we need, so my stoned ass says, "Just a check."
She looks at me with a "I know you're stoned" smile, and said that since I already paid, I can just leave when I like!!:bashhead::redface:

You know the weed is good when you sit on the computer, with nothing to play or look up, and just stare at it wondering when the thing you think will happen happens.

sackoweed

Veteran

you even write yourself a note, to do something minutes before you need to do it and you still forget...

T

theJointedOne

"pound of my swedish cheeba, it dont get no better than that."

"Smell it through the bag baby"

thurgood and sir smoke a lot conversing in "Half Baked"

I always say if you can smell it through the bag, it is going to be good