What's new

You have one minute till leo breaks down your door

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My house would already be rigged with explosives that can be detonated by my cell phone.. my yard will also have ieds.. my house can only be accessed by the front and you will have to drive up a lane and it will alert a censor which will alert me. so if I see a buncha cop cars and shit they are fare game in this war.. so as I escape through my hatch which leads doing into a tunnel about 100 yards behind my house into a forest. I will of course have my bag full of money and fake passports and id's so as I hear the cops come into the house I will be in the tunnel that is when I make the call and BOOOOOM all evidence destroyed and a buncha cops dead.. this is war they want fucking war well I give them war.

You know cell phones are not that reliable underground right?

Originally Posted by JulianSamsqamch
>>>>>>>>>>>>>quoted post deleted due to terms of use <<<<<<<<<<<

Looks like you're back, TheNamesCyrus(banned) alias knowwhatimsayin(disappeared).
I think you should turn the computer off and go to bed; you have school tomorrow morning remember.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow...I bet they feel dumb looking all ninja like and shit. Fail. Great vid, they worked for that one.

Danks2005

Great video. A door like that and you can just finish your grow and clean as usual, LOL. Seriously though, that cannot be a doorway. It's like the dude built concrete wall butted up to the door. That is awesome. If I was selling those doors I would use this as advertisment.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Looks like you're back, TheNamesCyrus(banned) alias knowwhatimsayin(disappeared).
I think you should turn the computer off and go to bed; you have school tomorrow morning remember.

Actually, I thought I recognized a writing style, and my first post in this thread was to accuse you of being this person. Ya'll joined up here the same day. There's an interesting intersection between your posts. You even commented on it.

He was back for about 7 posts but then he got "disappeared".

Interesting.

No, he was posting in the outdoor forum, something about cougars, when I joined.
If you go there you will see him replying to one of my posts.

supermanlives

Veteran
took me a few days to stop smiling.cops were actually nice about it all. and now the local cops know i am a legal grower.i always tried to be low profile not any more. i sit out front and toke at will.

crazybear

Man ten years in a F**KED up state prison for one PLANT & no one can be legal here so , it's toking & the big bang theory!!!!!!!

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The funny part is, they could have went 2 feet to the right, and easily went through the wall--

Exactly what I was thinking the whole time. 1/2 sheetrock is about as weak as it gets. If they did that though they would lose tactical advantage of a quick entry team. Entry is the most dangerous part. That is when you are most vulnerable. You want men behind you very quick covering all fields of fire upon entry. They're probably too scared to do it any other way.

S

Scrappy-doo

In my state each plant, including unrooted clones, counts as 1 pound plants. You better believe I'd be flushing as many plants, starting with the smallest, down the toilet. Also any dried bud would be going with it.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
As mentioned previously I guess all I would do is put the hound in it's crate so some trigger happy fuck doesnt shoot it. Otherwise, nothing illegal in my home. Come on in and waste your time.

Latest posts

Latest posts