What's new

You ever get that feeling???

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
here in OZ normal cop cars are holden commodores and the under covers are mitsubishi's..in this state number plates are white background with black numbers/letters..government cars are white background with blue numbers/letters..

walking home on day straight as...was a mitsubishi with gov plates right in front of my place...no one in it and just as i was getting near a side street where i live another mitsubishi with gov plates raced up behind me and parked close to my place...cant see my front door from there so thought..."shit under covers...must be at my door and one was waiting up the street watching/waiting for me and raced down when they saw me.

..cause ive busted before and they DO know me"...i walked down the side street away from my place...and saw a woman get out of the car....lol...realised she was a nurse for the old lady next door and the other car was probly the same.....ahhhhhhh good!!!... turned back and walked home as normal....just thought "if" they didnt know it was me i'd have a chance too go and come back later after they left to pull up and clean up...no need lol...

paranoid maybe?...but thats the way they do it...2 cars ect...time to stop growing?..lol..had only just started again...made the mistake in the past to have doors open(but screen doors locked) and they KNOW im home and will break in....now im always closed up...that way they have to work for a bust and watch the place for movement or me coming or going.HH. =]-~

Norrath

i get the most paranoid when i cant smell my grow... i figure ive become so normalized to the smell, so inept at smelling cannabis, i figure everyone can smell it but me. that's what sends me off the end. that and electricity, i practically live in the dark now im going to run a 1kw in a 1br apartment.. other than that, i love my sats:)

med_breeder

Messed up stuff Uncle Shorty. They are bringing heat on the bar tender and bar owner just to cover up and protect the memory of a dead cop and his wife.

That puts the "Dirty" in The Dirty South.

Latest posts

Latest posts