What's new

you can get social security disability for social anxiety

mrktwiz

What a piece of shit.

For your information, ambition, I'm a satellite communications technician, and an former member of the Air Guard. I maintain and repair multi million dollar satellite terminals. I sweated my ass off and got shot at in places like Afghanistan so that there would be money available for your bitch ass friend to suck off the government teat.

And no, you couldn't be more wrong regarding my supposed "jealousy" of your friend's "hustle." It's more like disgust. Deep, and profound disgust. I'm disgusted that in a country full of hard workers who want to put in an honest effort and contribute to society, a country envied by millions of people such as Afghans I met who would give their nutsack to somehow come here and be a part of it and to have opportunities like we have, there are losers like your friend whose highest "ambition" in life is to find a way to leech off others, and cumstains like yourself who defend this type of behavior. Look in the mirror--you're exactly what's wrong with America. A far greater man than you once said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

Ginger;

Try not to "sugar coat" your opinion LOL man you ARE dah man!:laughing:

G

greenmatter

Please. You joined the military to fight in dishonorable wars because you couldn't get your shit together. It was a self-serving move that benefits yourself and yourself only. Indeed, your actions in Afghanistan hurt this country more than this guy ever could, you cowardly little man.

You participated in the killing of brown people over lies for college money and paint yourself as some kind of hero..hahahahaha.

You're adorable.

I THINK ANOTHER THREAD HAS JUST GONE OFF THE DEEP END. wonderful .. it was good for a while .. good try hempcat .. bit in the ass by a troll for all your effort

gingerale

Veteran
LOL. So not only are you a parasitic leech...but you're dumb as a rock. If you think the war in Afghanistan is about "killing of brown people over lies", you clearly don't have the slightest clue of what's going on in that part of the world. Can you even point out Afghanistan on a map?

The most ironic part of your post is your use of the word "dishonorable", as if you know what the word "honor" even means. Here's a free clue: honorable people who are able bodied put forth effort to support themselves, and to enrich the society which has enabled them to have the opportunities they enjoy, instead of sitting on their asses expecting a handout.

Can we ban this troll already?

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As personally as you're taking this I'd guess that you're "the friend"....

If your worldview is such that you think the problem lies in kids from the ghetto scamming a few grand a month in SSDI, I honestly envy your naivete.

The game is thoroughly broken. Rigged. Get what you can from the government, while you can.

For the bleeding hearts, know that less than 5 percent of tax revenues go to social services (outside of social security) on the whole. It's over 90% social security (scam) and "defense" (major scam, with lots of dead brown people involved).

Moreover, I'd love to know what you guys speaking ill of him do for a living. In my view, over 90% of the working class don't contribute anything meaningful to society. You're just churning the corporate wagon. What, you really doing good things for your community at Verizon Wireless, or whatever is you do? Hah, spare us. A registered nurse can judge him with a straight face. Most of you cannot, in my opinion.

And there is quite obviously no such thing as as karma, so I think he'll be OK there.

I suffer from bad social anxiety at times which cause me to start sweating noticably or else it would be way easier to deal with.
I found when I was younger that there is jobs out there for people with this problem such as janitorial,stocking shelfs, basically any job where you dont have alot of human intereaction.
Granted the pay sucks but it helps becuase you know your trying. It is easy to get discouraged becuse going to job interviews likely means no sleep the night before and we try our hardest to control the anxiety but sometimes it just wont let you control it.
I have found taking the occasional xanax when you know your gonna be involved in alot of human interaction with strangers can help but you dont want to beome dependant on that.
I wouldnt be bragging if I was in your friends situation I would more or less feel discouraged.

ddrew

Veteran
Awesome.

Just came across the Facebook of old acquaintance. Took him a lawyer and 3 request but he finally got it.

I say good for him. That's one way to beat the system.

Now he can sit around and smoke all the legal prop 215-sanctioned weed he wants without even having to hustle on the side.

Game. Set. Match.
So you're getting out of the plasma business to leech off the government now?

DaPurps

What a tool. I don't know how people can sit at home all day sucking on the government teet. I feel like a lazy piece of shit when i get a few days off and just relax once in a while.

supermanlives

Veteran
sometimes i wonder what the people in charge of social secrity are thinking. there seems to be no rhyme or reason to their thinking. my old friend steve had horrible scirosis of the liver and was dying . it took them 2 years to give it to him.he died 1 month after getting his settlement. i also know someone who is a drunk and has no other problems and he got ss.

SmilinBob

This is a perfect example of a useless person. Absolutely no use to society. These people should be left to die in the street. That way others who want to work can have a job cleaning pieces of shit up off the street.

Get a job you lazy bum. I'd rather work for 40 bucks than to have someone hand me 75. It's a pride thing.

Har, har, har now I can sit around all day, get high, and surf the web. God damn some of the shit I read on here is infuriating.

I know what you mean supermanlives my neighbor has lupas. She still worked for 20 years, and now those mother fuckers have been denying her. For what? So lazy fucks can sit around and smoke all day?

First thread of the evening, and my last. Gotta chill after seeing that shit.

ROJO145

Veteran
I'd rather work for 40 bucks than to have someone hand me 75. It's a pride thing.
LOL,Really?Good for You,I'll take 3 burgers a large onion ring and a vanilla shake Bob!Thanks:wave:

SmilinBob

If I did work at burger king I wouldn't have any problem shitting in your shake you stupid fuck. You feel it's ok for someone to sit back and get high all day and get a check every month when they are able to work? When other people who actually need that shit have to suffer? Have to move in with their kids, because they can no longer work and pay their bills?

I prefer a job that I can take pride in. Be it cutting grass, or whatever. If I did work at burger king I'd try my best to make the best fucking burger.

Where the fuck do these people get off? Most wouldn't last a day if government pulled the hand out of their ass.

ROJO145

Veteran
Really?LOL,Good for You!Now hurry the fuck up my foods gettin cold or get me your manager!:wave:

SmilinBob

Is there a point you're trying to make, or you just get your kicks taunting strangers on the internet? I bet it's the latter.

I told you I don't work at burger king.

I see you have an uncontrollable urge to post LOL and taunt childish remarks. I'll leave it there. It's a lot easier for you to make yourself look stupid.

Watch me get on your level real fast. To show you how dumb I look:
I'll take 3 burgers a large onion ring and a vanilla shake Bob!Thanks
Really?LOL, fatty. Hehe *grins*

*I showed that guy..

Oh I get it. It's my fault for using such a low number.. $40.. you obviously equate to fast food. Not taking into account costs of living in different areas of the country. I guess if I would have replied, "I'd rather work for $1000, than to have someone hand me $1500."

Your joke wouldn't have worked.

@ Krunchbubble

So making fun of others, seemingly at random, is what gets you popular around here. Wow I though it was actually helping people. I guess the site I thought was the best because of the senior members is actually just as disgusting as the others.

WasntMe

The one thing that is good about threads like this is it draws out the dirt bags of our society ... they post up and declare how proud they are to be POS and they identify themselves very easily .... makes it real easy to see who needs to be added to my ignore list.

no surprise to me that 3 people that are already on my ignore list for the same stuff have posted in this thread.

Ambition, you are definitely going on my ignore list but before doing so you get a big
1477_22_10_09_2_42_54.jpg

for being blatantly disrespectful and unappreciative towards anyone who has served their country. Whatever your politics are, the people that have volunteered to put their life on the line to protect your and "your friends" rights to be a freeloading POS have more then earned the right to everyones respect. You should be thankful that there are those of us that volunteered so you weren't forced to go yourself. While we were out there getting shot at and watching our friends die, we earned you the right to sit at home fiddling with your little winkey while watching Hanna Montana videos. Show some respect.
You owe Gingerale an apology and a big "thank you for your service"

Please. You joined the military to fight in dishonorable wars because you couldn't get your shit together. It was a self-serving move that benefits yourself and yourself only. Indeed, your actions in Afghanistan hurt this country more than this guy ever could, you cowardly little man.

You participated in the killing of people over lies for college money and paint yourself as some kind of hero..hahahahaha.

You're adorable.

K

KSP

The one thing that is good about threads like this is it draws out the dirt bags of our society ... they post up and declare how proud they are to be POS and they identify themselves very easily .... makes it real easy to see who needs to be added to my ignore list.

no surprise to me that 3 people that are already on my ignore list for the same stuff have posted in this thread.

Ambition, you are definitely going on my ignore list but before doing so you get a big
1477_22_10_09_2_42_54.jpg

for being blatantly disrespectful and unappreciative towards anyone who has served their country. Whatever your politics are, the people that have volunteered to put their life on the line to protect your and "your friends" rights to be a freeloading POS have more then earned the right to everyones respect. You should be thankful that there are those of us that volunteered so you weren't forced to go yourself. While we were out there getting shot at and watching our friends die, we earned you the right to sit at home fiddling with your little winkey while watching Hanna Montana videos. Show some respect.
You owe Gingerale an apology and a big "thank you for your service"

RACK

M

mugenbao

Do I have to spend alot of time fooling doctors with my fictitious disorder?
That's some pretty ignorant shit right there. Fuck, I wish it was fictitious. Sure would make my life a hell of a lot better. Maybe then I'd still be making low six figures doing shit I fucking LOVE, and living the life I actually *want* to be leading instead of the fucked up socially limited bullshit I'm stuck with.

I work my ass off and pay my taxes too, and I'm damned good at what I do (software development), but I'd be a hell of a lot happier if I was still able to work in the kinds of environments and companies I used to work for.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And here I thought that "Ambition" (ironic name, huh?) was being unfairly kicked around a while back when every post he made got shoved down his throat. Obviously some of those posters were a better judge of character than I am.

Latest posts

Latest posts