What's new

you can get social security disability for having a social phobia

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Alcohol really helps too haha, weed definately dooes not. I strongly believe herbs attribute to my S.A.D but i cant stop smoking!!

Alcohol definitely works.

Way back as a youngster I recall weed seemingly making me self-consciousness, but I don't think the weed caused anything. Herb helps me when I can be around people who know I'm stoned and are okay with it. Having to hide who I am (that is when I'm medicated) is very stressful. I use to take 2 hits at lunch break at an old job, but I was always paranoid if someone ones going to see my eyes or if they could smell it. It didn't happen all the time, but I hate it so much it was easier to just not smoke on break anymore. If anyone ever did catch on to me I have a perfect escape goat. I will just pretend to be all insulted and be like, listen, it is insulting to call an autistic person a stoner, I've never touched the stuff! That should get people off my back.

M

MoldyFrogToe

I have severe social anxiety disorder and let me tell you its a nightmare sometimes.

I have never had a real girlfriend and am still a virgin in my late 20's. The only friends I have are on the internet. I have a website that I make a little money from which I work very hard on but its not enough to pay the bills.

I don't plan on trying to get social security. Its a very humiliating process but knowing what its like having this disorder I would have to say that I agree with people being able to apply for social security when they have a mental illness that makes it impossible to step outside the house sometimes.

For all of you judgemental people. You have no idea what its like to go through life like this. Can you imagine having a panic attack every day before work? Can you imagine never being able to enjoy a social gathering even the ones that only involve your own family members? Like I said I would rather do it on my own but it does make me feel better knowing the option is available.

Get over it? Yeah easy for you to say.........

See, Arctic, these are the type of people I was talking about. Who says this person is any less eligible for SS benefits than your kids are for insurance? Your kids didn't ask to be brought here, and this person didn't ask to be afflicted with this. I think most people were wondering why you thought your kids deserved priority over a person like the one I just quoted. That's all, no hard feelings.

Latest posts

Latest posts