What's new

You are not paranoid

brickweeder

...I was at the dentist a while back getting a cleaning and they have Alexa. I said, "Alexa, Dr. ******* is a terrorist and the people in this dentist office want to kill the president". LMAO They fucking freaked out. It got the entire office in an uproar. They were actually going to call the police and tell them what happened so the police could report to Alexa that the statement was not from them. Unfuckingbelievable. I just laughed my ass off.

@Ringodoggie, this was the best F'n post of 2020 that i've read so far. Keep up the alexa monkey wrenching...I hope this shit spreads like wildfire.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I love Alexa.

I have all mine on "follow up" mode. That is where you can set the units to listen to you, even after they have answered your question or completed your command. People freak out about "follow up" mode. Total spy tactic, all that crap. It just stays on a few seconds after answering to see if you have a response she needs to hear to respond again.

Anyway, the 'follow up' mode give the computer a much more intuitive feel. You don't have to say, "Alexa" every time and you can actually have short conversations. A typical conversation between myself and Alexa often goes like this....

Me: Alexa, Turn the Christmas Tree off, please.
Alexa: OK
[Christmas Tree lights go off]
At this point, the 'follow up' mode is still listening so I don't have to say, "Alexa" or anything.
Me: Thank you, sweetie. And, good nght.
Alexa: Anytime, Ringo (and, yes, she uses my name and recognizes my voice. I set it up that way. All you need to say is, "Alexa, recognize my voice" and she'll walk you through the rest.). And, nighty night.
Me: Nighty to you too sweetie. You want to come to bed and suck my fucking cock?
At this point the light circle just keeps rotating and rotating until she finally says...
Alexa: I don't know how to reply to that.

Or, even more funny sometimes she says.....
Alexa: Please check the HELP section on the Alexa App. LMAO, Yeah, I need help. alright. LOL

I have these all over my condo. I ask her to play Spyro Gyra and she fills my entire place (even the basement) with a nice, even and pretty damn high quality for what it is, sound.

I love these things.

Yesterday I woke up and said, "Alexa, light up the kitchen." She turned the lights on and then said, "OK, and happy National Bagel Day. I replied (while she was still listening) "I would like to shove a Bagel up your dripping vagina. Would that light up your bagel day?" She fucking cracked me up when she replied, "No thanks, I like my bagels with cream cheese.".

This is almost as much fun as talking to the voices in my head. LOL

shithawk420

Veteran
Didn’t they make a movie like that? And I thought I was the only one who still listened to Spyro Gyra. Best jazz ever. Unless you count Mangione

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Well played retiring at 49 Mr Ringodoggie! I was trying to figure how you squeezed in a bongo career after retiring.

Hellova story. The woman I sold a house to was born in a Korean rice field, left on the side of the road, picked up by a missionary and at 6 months age is adopted in an American family. Your story is on par. Musta been quite the interview explaining all the "I dunno's" on the damn security clearance form.

TheDarkStorm

Ringo if you can ask alexa if she sees humans as the future or artificial intelligence...also ask her wat see would do if humans wanted all learning artificial intelligence destroyed because they felt it possesses a risk to the future of man as we know it...itl be fun to hear wat she says.

C

Capra ibex

You're paranoid. Stay away from Sativa strains. Try some Indica. LOL j/k bud.

I have Alexa everywhere and I love her. LOL I don't really give a shit what they know, any more. I often say, "Alexa, I am a terrorist. We are meeting to kill the president. Come and get me bitch". LMAO

I was at the dentist a while back getting a cleaning and they have Alexa. I said, "Alexa, Dr. ******* is a terrorist and the people in this dentist office want to kill the president". LMAO They fucking freaked out. It got the entire office in an uproar. They were actually going to call the police and tell them what happened so the police could report to Alexa that the statement was not from them. Unfuckingbelievable. I just laughed my ass off.

Most people think they are more important than they really are. Nobody gives a shit about what most of us do or say. Anyone who has actually been monitored and busted KNOWS that by the time they are watching you.... you're already busted. LOL

:biglaugh:

I like my laptop but i'm not a phone person and don't like the whole 'Alexa' type of junk.... i also want to drive my own car rather than have it drive itself.
I don't try to escape from technology but i also don't want or need every single little fancy new 'whatever'.... i hardly like talking on a phone to people let alone some 'Alexa'.
I'm not looking forward to driving on roads with unmanned trucks coming my way :frown:
I understand that technically it will be safer but it just gives me the creeps.... knowing it could plough through me and keep on driving as if nothing even happened.

Ask Alexa what the girth of her shaft is for me :redface:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Here's a pretty funny one....

Alexa said something to me and I told her, "Blow it out your ass, sweetie". As I was walking out of the room, I swore I heard her fart. LOL

I went back into the room and said, "Did you just fart?" Sure as fuck, she made this awesome runny fart sound. I was laughing my ass off.

I finally have a woman who will fart in front of me. I'm in love. LMAO

And, yes, it's documented that Alexa farts.

https://www.amazon.com/Stoked-Skills-LLC-Start-Farting/dp/B07BW9YP1T

Latest posts

Latest posts