What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yogurt Cup Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Here my 1 week post they did not die using home depots cheapest fertilizer. Not much growth still aT 18- 24 hr .pre98 bubba right & purple chemdog left

View Image

I like the repurposing of that light set. Where did it come from originally? Bathroom mirror, a bar,..? Im curious, why did you choose to stand it up rather than hang it? Auxiliary light you can move anywhere its needed? :tiphat:

looking good everyone:peacock:...
sadly i found my white strawberry laying upsidedown on itself when i checked the tent last night.. :(
so today i grabbed another clone[Herojuana og (sativa pheno)] that just rooted and put it in the yogi cup.. im going to let it veg for a week or two before putting in flower tent..i will post a pic of it after work. :tiphat:

rocket1

Thank you wildgrow for stopping by
I like the repurposing of that light set. Where did it come from originally? Bathroom mirror
It's came from a bath room.
It a poor boy Vertical Grow

why did you choose to stand it up rather than hang it?

There are small plants there no light at the bottom of the fixture so more of the light go's to the plants

Hurk

Looking good everyone. I like the mini smart pot idea.

Anyway I thought I should give my update. Well bad news on the kush. She didn't make it. I went to check on her the other morning and she was laying over limp. Good thing I've still got the sour diesel. She's taking root nicely and getting some green back in her. She was taken from an unhealthy mother who was re-vegged and she took 3 weeks to root. I'm going to veg her another week. Some of her sisters who rooted a week before her have just exploded with new growth. I think another week of veg will do a lot of good.
2qavabp.jpg

rocket1

wintergreens I like to buy the 10 light set up. pull the socket louse and turn the light side ways. Never payed over $3.00 for them no one like the long ones better for us plant growers

joe guy

image.jpg
Ooopppppsss... Left this one in her cup for about 2 days
Lol so the felt wasn't air pruning,
But made for a pretty picture

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My 2 are looking good, were fed canna start, H&G Roots excellurator, and floralicious plus. i'll get some pics up soon.

O

otis33

Update: here they are about a week in. I think I'm going to put them in flower a week from today. They don't look like they have grown much, if any. I didn't have the tape measure out last week though, so maybe they have. All three can be pulled with good results@9 Weeks, I usually let them go ten. I should have just enough time to harvest and dry them by June 8th.

O

otis33

Update: here they are about a week in. I think I'm going to put them in flower a week from today. They don't look like they have grown much, if any. I didn't have the tape measure out last week though, so maybe they have. All three can be pulled with good results@9 Weeks, I usually let them go ten. I should have just enough time to harvest and dry them by June 8th.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
btw,
mine are still in veg under t5's will move them soon to hps lights, haning style again most likely

joe guy

Well, nothing to report here yet....still waiting for roots to show through the block.
Seems very slow....:dunno:

P.
Hey Perse have u tryed foialer feeding some kind of rooting booster like a b52? Seems to help out quite a bit..
Used to do that religiously now I use the clonex spray for few days before I take cuts and use the clonex cutting juice and green pad jrs
In my clone dome and its seemed to shave a good four or so days off
And not to mention there is twice the roots than there was before I started using those.
Also use Dutch masa replactor but before I stick it in my plug I dip the
Gel end in great white. So as soon as the first nub of root starts its eating good shit and waaa bam fat healty furry roots everywhere ...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Looking good glory! Good luck with that clone Persephone. Hell of a concoction joe - surprised you don't have roots coming outta your leaf tips. Lets see those ladies hangin Avi.

Flipped mine 2-3 days ago. 8 weeks to go.

picture.php

G

greenmatter

the weekly update .......

the afgans didn't miss a beat when they went into the yogurt cups but i thought the diesel X was going to die on me (wish i knew why). she turned around in the last couple days but still looks rough, so to reward her i'm gonna bend her over and tie her down in the morning:biggrin:. i'm thinking they will all hit the 12/12 some time before next update

G

greenmatter

I see someone else found the large 6oz chobani cups! Looking good greenmaster! Will post pics tomorrow.

i gotta admit that it was mrs. green who found them. when i looked at them like WTF? she said "all you said was get some yogurt in 6 oz cups" ......i was too lazy to go back to the store and it turns out that they work in the stand that i made for the beer cup challenge, so i decided to roll with it

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
The afghans look good. And diesel x seems to be making a comeback.

Are the afghan leaves double-serrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.